Before and after international cross-listing: an intraday examination of volume and volatility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money.
Volume (Year): 12 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/intfin
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alexander, Gordon J & Eun, Cheol S & Janakiramanan, S, 1987. " Asset Pricing and Dual Listing on Foreign Capital Markets: A Note," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(1), pages 151-58, March.
- French, Kenneth R. & Roll, Richard, 1986. "Stock return variances : The arrival of information and the reaction of traders," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 5-26, September.
- Jain, Prem C. & Joh, Gun-Ho, 1988. "The Dependence between Hourly Prices and Trading Volume," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(03), pages 269-283, September.
- Foerster, Stephen R. & Karolyi, G. Andrew, 1998. "Multimarket trading and liquidity: a transaction data analysis of Canada-US interlistings," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 8(3-4), pages 393-412, December.
- Geert Bekaert & Campbell R. Harvey, 1994.
"Time-Varying World Market Integration,"
NBER Working Papers
4843, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Errunza, Vihang & Losq, Etienne, 1985. " International Asset Pricing under Mild Segmentation: Theory and Test," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(1), pages 105-24, March.
- Hietala, Pekka T, 1989. " Asset Pricing in Partially Segmented Markets: Evidence from the Finnish Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(3), pages 697-718, July.
- Brock, William A. & Kleidon, Allan W., 1992. "Periodic market closure and trading volume : A model of intraday bids and asks," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 16(3-4), pages 451-489.
- Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 1991. "Risk Aversion, Market Liquidity, and Price Efficiency," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 4(3), pages 416-41.
- Asli Bayar & Zeynep Onder, 2005. "Liquidity and price volatility of cross-listed French stocks," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(15), pages 1079-1094.
- Halling, Michael & Pagano, Marco & Randl, Otto & Zechner, Josef, 2005. "Where is the Market? Evidence from Cross-Listings," CEPR Discussion Papers 4987, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tseng, Hsiou-Ying, 2010. "How does the removal of the United States short-sale rules impact three Latin American markets?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 127-133, March.
- Karolyi, G. Andrew, 2003. "DaimlerChrysler AG, the first truly global share," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 409-430, September.
- Bekaert, Geert & Harvey, Campbell & Lundblad, Christian T., 2006.
"Liquidity and Expected Returns: Lessons from Emerging Markets,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5946, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Geert Bekaert & Campbell R. Harvey & Christian Lundblad, 2007. "Liquidity and Expected Returns: Lessons from Emerging Markets," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 20(6), pages 1783-1831, November.
- Geert Bekaert & Campbell R. Harvey & Christian Lundblad, 2005. "Liquidity and Expected Returns: Lessons From Emerging Markets," NBER Working Papers 11413, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lok, Emily & Kalev, Petko S., 2006. "The intraday price behaviour of Australian and New Zealand cross-listed stocks," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 15(4-5), pages 377-397.
- Matthias Pfister & Rico Wyss, 2010. "Delistings of secondary listings: price and volume effects," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 395-418, December.
- Çankaya, Serkan & Ulusoy, Veysel & Eken, Hasan/M., 2011. "The Behavior of Istanbul Stock Exchange Market: An Intraday Volatility/Return Analysis Approach," MPRA Paper 43656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Suarez, E. Dante, 2005. "Arbitrage opportunities in the depositary receipts market: Myth or reality?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 469-480, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.