Management of a pension fund under mortality and financial risks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Insurance: Mathematics and Economics.
Volume (Year): 41 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Merton, Robert C., 1971.
"Optimum consumption and portfolio rules in a continuous-time model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 373-413, December.
- R. C. Merton, 1970. "Optimum Consumption and Portfolio Rules in a Continuous-time Model," Working papers 58, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Deelstra, Griselda & Grasselli, Martino & Koehl, Pierre-Francois, 2003. "Optimal investment strategies in the presence of a minimum guarantee," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 189-207, August.
- Boulier, Jean-Francois & Huang, ShaoJuan & Taillard, Gregory, 2001. "Optimal management under stochastic interest rates: the case of a protected defined contribution pension fund," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 173-189, April.
- Griselda Deelstra & Martino Grasselli & Pierre-François Koehl, 2004. "Optimal design of the guarantee for defined contribution funds," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7602, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Cox, John C. & Huang, Chi-fu, 1989. "Optimal consumption and portfolio policies when asset prices follow a diffusion process," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 33-83, October.
- Deelstra, Griselda & Grasselli, Martino & Koehl, Pierre-Francois, 2004. "Optimal design of the guarantee for defined contribution funds," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(11), pages 2239-2260, October.
- Devolder, Pierre & Bosch Princep, Manuela & Dominguez Fabian, Inmaculada, 2003. "Stochastic optimal control of annuity contracts," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 227-238, October.
- Josa-Fombellida, Ricardo & Rincón-Zapatero, Juan Pablo, 2004.
"Optimal risk management in defined-benefit stochastic pension funds,"
Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
info:hdl:10016/5574, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Josa-Fombellida, Ricardo & Rincon-Zapatero, Juan Pablo, 2004. "Optimal risk management in defined benefit stochastic pension funds," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 489-503, June.
- Griselda Deelstra & Martino Grasselli & Pierre-François Koehl, 2003. "Optimal investment strategies in the presence of a minimum guarantee," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7598, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Maurer, Raimond & Mitchell, Olivia S. & Rogalla, Ralph, 2009.
"Managing contribution and capital market risk in a funded public defined benefit plan: Impact of CVaR cost constraints,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 25-34, August.
- Raimond Maurer & Olivia S. Mitchell & Ralph Rogalla, 2008. "Managing Contribution and Capital Market Risk in a Funded Public Defined Benefit Plan: Impact of CVaR Cost Constraints," NBER Working Papers 14332, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Menoncin, Francesco, 2008.
"The role of longevity bonds in optimal portfolios,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 343-358, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.