Consistent risk measures for portfolio vectors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Insurance: Mathematics and Economics.
Volume (Year): 38 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yaari, Menahem E, 1987. "The Dual Theory of Choice under Risk," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 95-115, January.
- Elyés Jouini & Moncef Meddeb & Nizar Touzi, 2004.
"Vector-valued coherent risk measures,"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 531-552, November.
- Elyès Jouini & Moncef Meddeb & Nizar Touzi, 2004. "Vector-valued Coherent Risk Measures," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00167154, HAL.
- Elyès Jouini & Walter Schachermayer & Nizar Touzi, 2006. "Law Invariant Risk Measures Have the Fatou Property," Post-Print halshs-00176522, HAL.
- Touzi, Nizar & Meddeb, Moncef & Jouini, Elyès, 2004. "Vector-valued Coherent Risk Measures," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/353, Paris Dauphine University.
- Wang, Shaun S. & Young, Virginia R. & Panjer, Harry H., 1997. "Axiomatic characterization of insurance prices," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 173-183, November.
- Zachary Feinstein & Birgit Rudloff, 2013. "A comparison of techniques for dynamic multivariate risk measures," Papers 1305.2151, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2013.
- Balbás, Alejandro & Balbás, Beatriz & Heras, Antonio, 2011. "Stable solutions for optimal reinsurance problems involving risk measures," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/13079, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Alejandro Balbás & Beatriz Balbás & Antonio Heras, 2010. "Stability of the optimal reinsurance with respect to the risk measure," Business Economics Working Papers wb100201, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Ignacio Cascos & Ilya Molchanov, 2006. "Multivariate Risks And Depth-Trimmed Regions," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws063815, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Galichon, Alfred, 2010. "The VaR at Risk," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2279, Paris Dauphine University.
- Ivar Ekeland & Alfred Galichon, 2012. "Comonotonic measures of multivariate risks," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5rkqqmvrn4t, Sciences Po.
- Balbás, Alejandro & Balbás, Beatriz & Heras, Antonio, 2011. "Stable solutions for optimal reinsurance problems involving risk measures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(3), pages 796-804, November.
- Cousin, Areski & Laurent, Jean-Paul, 2008. "Comparison results for exchangeable credit risk portfolios," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 1118-1127, June.
- Henry, Marc & Galichon, Alfred & Ekeland, Ivar, 2012. "Comonotonic Measures of Multivariate Risks," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2278, Paris Dauphine University.
- Ignacio Cascos & Ilya Molchanov, 2013. "Multivariate risk measures: a constructive approach based on selections," Papers 1301.1496, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2013.
- Balbás, Alejandro & Balbás, Beatriz & Heras, Antonio, 2009. "Optimal reinsurance with general risk measures," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 374-384, June.
- Ekeland, Ivar & Schachermayer, Walter, 2011. "Law invariant risk measures on L∞ (ℝd)," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/9738, Paris Dauphine University.
- Ludger Rüschendorf, 2012. "Worst case portfolio vectors and diversification effects," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 155-175, January.
- Areski Cousin & Elena Di Bernardinoy, 2013. "On Multivariate Extensions of Conditional-Tail-Expectation," Working Papers hal-00877386, HAL.
- repec:ner:sciepo:info:hdl:2441/5rkqqmvrn4tl22s9mc4b1h6b4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ignacio Cascos & Ilya Molchanov, 2006. "Multivariate risks and depth-trimmed regions," Papers math/0606520, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2006.
- Andreas H. Hamel & Birgit Rudloff & Mihaela Yankova, 2012. "Set-valued average value at risk and its computation," Papers 1202.5702, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2013.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.