Approximation of stop-loss premiums involving sums of lognormals by conditioning on two variables
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Insurance: Mathematics and Economics.
Volume (Year): 35 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kaas, Rob & Dhaene, Jan & Goovaerts, Marc J., 2000. "Upper and lower bounds for sums of random variables," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 151-168, October.
- Deelstra, G. & Liinev, J. & Vanmaele, M., 2004. "Pricing of arithmetic basket options by conditioning," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 55-77, February.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-54, May-June.
- Dhaene, J. & Denuit, M. & Goovaerts, M. J. & Kaas, R. & Vyncke, D., 2002. "The concept of comonotonicity in actuarial science and finance: applications," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 133-161, October.
- Griselda Deelstra & Jan Liinev & Michèle Vanmaele, 2004. "Pricing of arithmetic basket options by conditioning," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7600, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Dhaene, J. & Denuit, M. & Goovaerts, M. J. & Kaas, R. & Vyncke, D., 2002. "The concept of comonotonicity in actuarial science and finance: theory," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 3-33, August.
- Michael Curran, 1994. "Valuing Asian and Portfolio Options by Conditioning on the Geometric Mean Price," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(12), pages 1705-1711, December.
- Ng, Andrew C.Y. & Li, Johnny Siu-Hang & Chan, Wai-Sum, 2013. "Pricing options on stocks denominated in different currencies: Theory and illustrations," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 339-354.
- Xu, Guoping & Zheng, Harry, 2009. "Approximate basket options valuation for a jump-diffusion model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 188-194, October.
- Xu, Guoping & Zheng, Harry, 2010. "Basket options valuation for a local volatility jump-diffusion model with the asymptotic expansion method," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 415-422, December.
- Georges Dionne & Geneviève Gauthier & Nadia Ouertani & Nabil Tahani, 2006. "Heterogeneous Basket Options Pricing Using Analytical Approximations," Cahiers de recherche 0605, CIRPEE.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.