Risk analysis for a stochastic cash management model with two types of customers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Insurance: Mathematics and Economics.
Volume (Year): 26 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Asmussen, Soren & Taksar, Michael, 1997. "Controlled diffusion models for optimal dividend pay-out," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-15, June.
- Radner, Roy, 1998. "Profit maximization with bankruptcy and variable scale," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 849-867, June.
- Paul H. Zipkin, 1992. "The Relationship Between Risk and Maturity In A Stochastic Setting," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(1), pages 33-46.
- Browne, S., 1995. "Optimal Investment Policies for a Firm with a Random Risk Process: Exponential Utility and Minimizing the Probability of Ruin," Papers 95-08, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Milne, Alistair & Robertson, Donald, 1996. "Firm behaviour under the threat of liquidation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(8), pages 1427-1449, August.
- Serfozo, Richard & Stidham, Shaler, 1978. "Semi-stationary clearing processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 165-178, January.
- Frostig, Esther, 2005. "The expected time to ruin in a risk process with constant barrier via martingales," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 216-228, October.
- De Schepper, Ann & Goovaerts, Marc & Dhaene, Jan & Kaas, Rob & Vyncke, David, 2002.
"Bounds for present value functions with stochastic interest rates and stochastic volatility,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 87-103, August.
- De Schepper A. & Goovaerts M. & Dhaene J. & Kaas R. & Vyncke D., 2001. "Bounds for present value functions with stochastic interest rates and stochastic volatility," Working Papers 2001037, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Luis H. R. Alvarez & Teppo A. Rakkolainen, 2007. "Optimal Dividend Control in Presence of Downside Risk," Discussion Papers 14, Aboa Centre for Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.