A process with stochastic claim frequency and a linear dividend barrier
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Insurance: Mathematics and Economics.
Volume (Year): 24 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bo, Lijun & Song, Renming & Tang, Dan & Wang, Yongjin & Yang, Xuewei, 2012. "Lévy risk model with two-sided jumps and a barrier dividend strategy," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 280-291.
- Li, Manman & Liu, Zaiming, 2012. "Regulated absolute ruin problem with interest structure and linear dividend barrier," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1786-1792.
- Maite Teresa Marmol Jimenez & M. Mercedes Claramunt Bielsa & Antonio Alegre Escolano, 2003. "Reparto de dividendos en una cartera de seguros no vida. Obtencion de la barrera constante optima bajo criterios economico-actuariales," Working Papers in Economics 99, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Geng, Xianmin & Wang, Ying, 2012. "The compound Pascal model with dividends paid under random interest," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(7), pages 1331-1336.
- Hubalek, Friedrich & Schachermayer, Walter, 2004. "Optimizing expected utility of dividend payments for a Brownian risk process and a peculiar nonlinear ODE," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 193-225, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.