Ordering risks: Expected utility theory versus Yaari's dual theory of risk
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Insurance: Mathematics and Economics.
Volume (Year): 22 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mierzejewski, Fernando, 2006. "Economic capital allocation under liquidity constraints," MPRA Paper 2414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rolf Aaberge, 2000.
"Ranking intersectiong Lorenz Curves,"
ICER Working Papers
08-2000, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Aaberge, Rolf, 2008. "Ranking Intersecting Lorenz Curves," IZA Discussion Papers 3852, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rolf Aaberge, 2004. "Ranking Intersecting Lorenz Curves," CEIS Research Paper 45, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Rolf Aaberge, 2000. "Ranking Intersecting Lorenz Curves," Discussion Papers 271, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Peng, Liang & Qi, Yongcheng & Wang, Ruodu & Yang, Jingping, 2012. "Jackknife empirical likelihood method for some risk measures and related quantities," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 142-150.
- Rolf Aaberge, 2003. "Mean-Spread-Preserving Transformations," Discussion Papers 360, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Fabio Maccheroni & Pietro Muliere & Claudio Zoli, 2005. "Inverse stochastic orders and generalized Gini functionals," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(3), pages 529-559.
- Belzunce, Félix & Pinar, José F. & Ruiz, José M. & Sordo, Miguel A., 2012. "Comparison of risks based on the expected proportional shortfall," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 292-302.
- Landsman, Zinoviy & Vanduffel, Steven, 2011. "Bounds for some general sums of random variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(3), pages 382-391, March.
- Miguel Sordo & Héctor Ramos, 2007. "Characterization of stochastic orders by L-functionals," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 249-263, April.
- Ludkovski, Michael & Rüschendorf, Ludger, 2008. "On comonotonicity of Pareto optimal risk sharing," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(10), pages 1181-1188, August.
- Mierzejewski, Fernando, 2008. "The Allocation of Economic Capital in Opaque Financial Conglomerates," MPRA Paper 9432, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruce L. Jones & Ricardas Zitikis, 2005. "Testing for the order of risk measures: an application of L-statistics in actuarial science," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(2), pages 193-211.
- Asimit, Alexandru V. & Badescu, Alexandru M. & Verdonck, Tim, 2013. "Optimal risk transfer under quantile-based risk measurers," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 252-265.
- Claudio Zoli, 2002. "Inverse stochastic dominance, inequality measurement and Gini indices," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 119-161, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.