On some filtering problems arising in mathematical finance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Insurance: Mathematics and Economics.
Volume (Year): 22 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Geyer, Alois L J & Pichler, Stefan, 1999.
"A State-Space Approach to Estimate and Test Multifactor Cox-Ingersoll-Ross Models of the Term Structure,"
Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association,
Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 22(1), pages 107-30, Spring.
- Alois L. J. Geyer & Stefan Pichler, 1999. "A State-Space Approach To Estimate And Test Multifactor Cox-Ingersoll-Ross Models Of The Term Structure," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 22(1), pages 107-130, 03.
- Melino, Angelo & Turnbull, Stuart M., 1990. "Pricing foreign currency options with stochastic volatility," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-2), pages 239-265.
- Martin Schweizer, 1994. "Risk-Minimizing Hedging Strategies Under Restricted Information," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(4), pages 327-342.
- Mahieu, R.J. & Schotman, P.C., 1998.
"An empirical application of stochastic volatility models,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University, Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3131739, Tilburg University.
- Ronald J. Mahieu & Peter C. Schotman, 1998. "An empirical application of stochastic volatility models," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(4), pages 333-360.
- Hanzon, B. & Hut, R., 1991. "New results on the projection filter," Serie Research Memoranda, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics 0023, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Jacquier, Eric & Polson, Nicholas G & Rossi, Peter E, 2002.
"Bayesian Analysis of Stochastic Volatility Models,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 69-87, January.
- Jacquier, Eric & Polson, Nicholas G & Rossi, Peter E, 1994. "Bayesian Analysis of Stochastic Volatility Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 12(4), pages 371-89, October.
- Carmen Broto & Esther Ruiz, 2002.
"Estimation Methods For Stochastic Volatility Models: A Survey,"
Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EstadÃstica y EconometrÃa
ws025414, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Carmen Broto & Esther Ruiz, 2004. "Estimation methods for stochastic volatility models: a survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(5), pages 613-649, December.
- Damiano Brigo & Jan Liinev, 2005. "On the distributional distance between the lognormal LIBOR and swap market models," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(5), pages 433-442.
- Ales Čern� & Jan Kallsen, 2008. "Mean-Variance Hedging And Optimal Investment In Heston'S Model With Correlation," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 473-492.
- Damiano Brigo & Mirela Predescu & Agostino Capponi, 2010. "Credit Default Swaps Liquidity modeling: A survey," Papers, arXiv.org 1003.0889, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2010.
- Gombani, Andrea & Jaschke, Stefan R. & Runggaldier, Wolfgang J., 2005. "A filtered no arbitrage model for term structures from noisy data," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 381-400, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.