The adjustment function in ruin estimates under interest force
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Insurance: Mathematics and Economics.
Volume (Year): 19 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sundt, Bjorn & Teugels, Jozef L., 1995. "Ruin estimates under interest force," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 7-22, April.
- Teugels, J. L. & Willmot, G., 1987. "Approximations for stop-loss premiums," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 195-202, July.
- Didier Rullière & Stéphane Loisel, 2005.
"The win-first probability under interest force,"
- Cai, Jun & Dickson, David C. M., 2003. "Upper bounds for ultimate ruin probabilities in the Sparre Andersen model with interest," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 61-71, February.
- Leveille, Ghislain & Garrido, Jose, 2001. "Moments of compound renewal sums with discounted claims," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 217-231, April.
- Wu, Rong & Wang, Guojing & Zhang, Chunsheng, 2005. "On a joint distribution for the risk process with constant interest force," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 365-374, June.
- Albrecher, Hansjorg & Teugels, Jozef L. & Tichy, Robert F., 2001. "On a gamma series expansion for the time-dependent probability of collective ruin," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 345-355, December.
- Jasiulewicz, Helena, 2001. "Probability of ruin with variable premium rate in a Markovian environment," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 291-296, October.
- Yuen, Kam C. & Wang, Guojing & Wu, Rong, 2006. "On the renewal risk process with stochastic interest," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 116(10), pages 1496-1510, October.
- Huang, Tao & Zhao, Ruiqing & Tang, Wansheng, 2009. "Risk model with fuzzy random individual claim amount," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(3), pages 879-890, February.
- Yang, Wenquan & Hu, Yijun, 2009. "Upper bounds for ultimate ruin probabilities in the Sparre Andersen risk model with interest and a nonlinear dividend barrier," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 63-69, January.
- Yuen, Kam C. & Wang, Guojing & Li, Wai K., 2007. "The Gerber-Shiu expected discounted penalty function for risk processes with interest and a constant dividend barrier," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 104-112, January.
- Maikol Diasparra & Rosario Romera, 2006. "Optimal Policies For Discrete Time Risk Processes With A Markov Chain Investment Model," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws062408, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Wang, Rongming & Yang, Hailiang & Wang, Hanxing, 2004. "On the distribution of surplus immediately after ruin under interest force and subexponential claims," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 703-714, December.
- Kalashnikov, Vladimir & Konstantinides, Dimitrios, 2000. "Ruin under interest force and subexponential claims: a simple treatment," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 145-149, August.
- Konstantinides, Dimitrios & Tang, Qihe & Tsitsiashvili, Gurami, 2002. "Estimates for the ruin probability in the classical risk model with constant interest force in the presence of heavy tails," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 447-460, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.