From planar Brownian windings to Asian options
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Insurance: Mathematics and Economics.
Volume (Year): 13 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feng, Runhuan & Volkmer, Hans W., 2012. "Analytical calculation of risk measures for variable annuity guaranteed benefits," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 636-648.
- Manuel Moreno & Javier F. Navas, 2003.
"Australian Asian options,"
Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra
680, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Manuel Moreno & Javier F. Navas, 2003. "Australian Asian Options," Working Papers, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics 28, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Vanneste, M. & Goovaerts, M. J. & De Schepper, A. & Dhaene, J., 1997. "A straightforward analytical calculation of the distribution of an annuity certain with stochastic interest rate," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 35-41, June.
- DE SCHEPPER, Ann & GOOVAERTS, Marc & DHAENE, Jan & KAAS, Rob & VYNCKE, David, 2001.
"Bounds for present value functions with stochastic interest rates and stochastic volatility,"
Working Papers, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics
2001037, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- De Schepper, Ann & Goovaerts, Marc & Dhaene, Jan & Kaas, Rob & Vyncke, David, 2002. "Bounds for present value functions with stochastic interest rates and stochastic volatility," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 87-103, August.
- George Chacko & Sanjiv Ranjan Das, 1997. "Average Interest," NBER Working Papers 6045, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.