A note on Shiu--Fisher--Weil immunization theorem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Insurance: Mathematics and Economics.
Volume (Year): 10 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghezzi, Luca Luigi, 1999. "A maxmin policy for bond management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 389-394, April.
- Gajek, Leslaw, 2005. "Axiom of solvency and portfolio immunization under random interest rates," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 317-328, June.
- Alejandro Balbas & Esperanza H. Montagut & Maria Jose Perez Fructuoso, 2004. "Hedging bond portfolios versus infinitely many ranked factors of risk," Business Economics Working Papers wb043312, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Barber, Joel R. & Copper, Mark L., 1998. "A minimax risk strategy for portfolio immunization," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 173-177, November.
- Hurlimann, Werner, 2002. "On immunization, stop-loss order and the maximum Shiu measure," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 315-325, December.
- Luigi Montrucchio & Luisa Tibiletti, 1993. "Risk aversion in the small and Jensen inequalities," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 21-37, September.
- Armerin, Frederik & Björk, Tomas & Jensen, Bjarne Astrup, 2005. "Term Structure Models with Parallel and Proportional Shifts," Working Papers 2005-5, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Finance.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.