Factor inputs in U.S. trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 7 (1977)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dhingra, Swati, 2006. "Re-examination of the Mayer Median Voter Model of Trade Policy," MPRA Paper 892, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Nov 2006.
- Harry P. Bowen & Leo Sveikauskas, 1989.
"Judging Factor Abundance,"
NBER Working Papers
3059, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Foders, Federico, 1983. "Industriegüterexport und Faktorproportionenhypothese : Untersuchung am Beispiel der Exportstruktur Argentiniens," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 439, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Beatriz Muriel & Cristina Terra, 2008.
"Sources of Comparative Advantages in Brazil,"
THEMA Working Papers
2008-12, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Muriel, Beatriz & Terra, Maria Cristina T., 2007. "Sources of Comparative Advantages in Brazil," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 658, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Peter Drysdale & Ligang Song, 2001. "Evidence of Shifts in the Determinants of Japanese Manufacturing Trade 1970-95," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 321, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Harry P. Bowen & Edward E. Leamer & Leo Sveikauskas, 1986.
"Multicountry, Multifactor Tests of the Factor Abundance Theory,"
NBER Working Papers
1918, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bowen, Harry P & Leamer, Edward E & Sveikauskas, Leo, 1987. "Multicountry, Multifactor Tests of the Factor Abundance Theory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(5), pages 791-809, December.
- Cörvers,F. & Reininga,T., 1998. "The Dutch Factor Content of Human and Physical Capital: A Test of the HOV Model," ROA Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Corvers, Frank & de Grip, Andries, 1997. "Explaining trade in industrialized countries by country-specific human capital endowments," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 395-416, July.
- Horácio Faustino & Nuno Leitão, 2009. "Intra-industry trade and labor costs: The smooth adjustment hypothesis," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/17, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Horácio C. Faustino & Nuno C. Leitão, 2006. "Portuguese Intra-Industry Trade: A Dynamic Panel Data Analysis," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/21, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Irving B. Kravis & Robert E. Lipsey, 1988. "Production and Trade in Services by U.S. Multinational Firms," NBER Working Papers 2615, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Horácio Faustino & Nuno Carlos Leitão, 2005. "The Intra Industry Trade between Portugal European Union, Portugal Spain, Portugal-France, Portugal Germany, Portugal-Ireland, Portugal-Greece and Portugal-Netherlands - a Dynamic Panel Data Analysis ," ERSA conference papers ersa05p23, European Regional Science Association.
- Horácio Faustino & Nuno Leitão, 2007. "Intra-Industry Trade: A Static and Dynamic Panel Data Analysis," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 313-333, August.
- Lin-Yeok Tan, 1992. "A Heckscherohlin approach to changing comparative advantage in singapore’s manufacturing sector," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 128(2), pages 288-309, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.