Economic growth, capital movements and the international transfer of technical knowledge
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 7 (1977)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gachino, Geoffrey, 2007. "Foreign direct investment and firm level productivity - A panel data analysis," MERIT Working Papers 016, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Muhammad Arshad Khan, 2007.
"Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth : The Role of Domestic Financial Sector,"
Finance Working Papers
22205, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Muhammad Arshad Khan, 2007. "Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth: The Role of Domestic Financial Sector," PIDE-Working Papers 2007:18, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Ben Hamida, Lamia & Gugler, Philippe, 2009. "Are there demonstration-related spillovers from FDI?: Evidence from Switzerland," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 494-508, October.
- Hamida, Lamia Ben, 2013. "Are there regional spillovers from FDI in the Swiss manufacturing industry?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 754-769.
- Chen , Taotao & Kokko, Ari & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik, 2010.
"Fdi And Spillovers In China: Non-Linearity And Absorptive Capacity,"
Working Paper Series
2010-12, China Economic Research Center, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Taotao Chen & Ari Kokko & Patrik Gustavsson Tingvall, 2011. "FDI and spillovers in China: non-linearity and absorptive capacity," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 1-22.
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri, 2005. "Pollution And Welfare In The Presence Of Informal Sector: Is There Any Trade-Off?," Others 0510012, EconWPA.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Mukhopadhyay, Ujjaini, 2009. "Revisiting the Informal Sector: A General Equilibrium Approach," MPRA Paper 52135, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gachino, Geoffrey, 2007. "Technological spillovers from multinational presence - Towards a conceptual framework," MERIT Working Papers 017, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Mukherjee, Soumyatanu, 2013. "Sector-specific foreign direct investment, factor market distortions and non-immiserising growth," MPRA Paper 52214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blomstrom, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1997. "How foreign investment affects host countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1745, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.