Trade and the location of industries: Some new results
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 71 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Amiti, Mary, 1998. "Inter-industry trade in manufactures: Does country size matter?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 231-255, April.
- Keith Head & Thierry Mayer & John Ries, 2000.
"On the Pervasiveness of Home Market Effects,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0862, Econometric Society.
- Head, Charles Keith & Mayer, Thierry & Ries, John, 2002. "On the Pervasiveness of Home Market Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 3454, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Keith Head & John Ries & Thierry Mayer, 2002. "On the pervasiveness of home market effects," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/c8dmi8nm4pd, Sciences Po.
- James R. Markusen & James R. Melvin, 1981. "Trade, Factor Prices, and the Gains from Trade with Increasing Returns to Scale," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 14(3), pages 450-69, August.
- Markusen, James R., 1981. "Trade and the gains from trade with imperfect competition," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 531-551, November.
- Holmes, Thomas J. & Stevens, John J., 2005. "Does home market size matter for the pattern of trade?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 489-505, March.
- Krugman, Paul & Venables, Anthony J., 1995.
"Globalization and the Inequality of Nations,"
Working Paper Series
430, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Paul Krugman & Anthony J. Venables, 1995. "Globalization and the Inequality of Nations," NBER Working Papers 5098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krugman, Paul & Venables, Anthony J., 1994. "Globalization and the Inequality of Nations," CEPR Discussion Papers 1015, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:fth:iniesr:430 is not listed on IDEAS
- Krugman, Paul, 1980. "Scale Economies, Product Differentiation, and the Pattern of Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 950-59, December.
- Ethier, Wilfred, 1979. "Internationally decreasing costs and world trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-24, February.
- Karl Morasch & Martin Bandulet, 2011. "Sharing the Market or Getting Closer for a Fight? Strategic Reaction to Reduced Trade Costs," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 709-737, September.
- Kristian Behrens & Andrea R. Lamorgese & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2009.
"Beyond the Home Market Effect: Market Size and Specialization in a Multi-Country World,"
KITeS Working Papers
023, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jul 2009.
- Behrens, Kristian & Lamorgese, Andrea R. & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I.P. & Tabuchi, Takatoshi, 2009. "Beyond the home market effect: Market size and specialization in a multi-country world," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 259-265, November.
- Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Kristian Behrens & Andrea R. Lamorgese & Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2009. "Beyond the Home Market Effect: Market Size and Specialization in a Multi-Country World," Working Papers 2009.119, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Pflüger, Michael P. & Tabuchi, Takatoshi, 2008.
"Trade and Location with Land as a Productive Factor,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3716, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pfluger, Michael & Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2008. "Trade and Location with Land as a Productive Factor," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-591, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Matthieu Crozet & Federico Trionfetti, 2008.
"Trade costs and the Home Market Effect,"
UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Brülhart, Marius & Trionfetti, Federico, 2009.
"A test of trade theories when expenditure is home biased,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 830-845, October.
- Brülhart, Marius & Trionfetti, Federico, 2005. "A Test of Trade Theories when Expenditure is Home Biased," CEPR Discussion Papers 5097, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marius BRÜLHART & Federico TRIONFETTI, 2001. "A Test of Trade Theories when Expenditure is Home Biased," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 01.11, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Marius Brülhart & Federico Trionfetti, 2009. "A test of trade theories when expenditure is home biased," Working Papers halshs-00366530, HAL.
- Tabuchi, Takatoshi & Thisse, Jacques-François, 2002. "Regional Specialization and Transport Costs," CEPR Discussion Papers 3542, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bacchiega, Emanuele & Minniti, Antonio, 2009. "The Quality-Income effect and the selection of location," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 209-215, March.
- TAKATSUKA Hajime & NAKAMURA Ryohei, 2010. "Emission Credit Trading and Regional Inequalities," Discussion papers 10062, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.