Exchange rate expectations and monetary policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 6 (1976)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Ingram, 1978. "Expectations and floating exchange rates," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 114(3), pages 422-447, September.
- Christian Pierdzioch, 2004. "Productivity Shocks and Delayed Exchange-Rate Overshooting," Kiel Working Papers 1199, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Rotheli, Tobias F., 2002. "Bandwagon effects and run patterns in exchange rates," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 157-166, April.
- Christian Pierdzioch & Serkan Yener, 2004.
"On the Hump-Shaped Output Effect of Monetary Policy in an Open Economy,"
Kiel Working Papers
1214, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Christian Pierdzioch & Serkan Yener, 2007. "On the hump-shaped output effect of monetary policy in an open economy," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 1-13, April.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J., 1986.
"Short-term and long-term interest rates in a monetary model of a small open economy,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3-4), pages 291-311, May.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1985. "Short-Term and Long-Term Interest Rates in a Monetary Model of a Small Open Economy," NBER Working Papers 1716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James M. Boughton, 2004. "The IMF and the force of History," IMF Working Papers 04/75, International Monetary Fund.
- Ruprecht Witzel, 1984. "Overshooting des Wechselkurses, Substituierbarkeit der Finanzaktiva und J-Kurve," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 120(3), pages 436-453, September.
- Jagdeep Bhandari, 1981. "A stochastic macroequilibrium approach to a floating exchange rate economy with interest-bearing assets," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 117(1), pages 1-19, March.
- Martinez-Garcia, Enrique & Sondergaard, Jens, 2009.
"The real exchange rate in sticky-price models: does investment matter?,"
Bank of England working papers
368, Bank of England.
- Enrique Martinez-Garcia & Jens Søndergaard, 2008. "The real exchange rate in sticky price models: does investment matter?," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 17, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Stephen Turnovsky, 1979. "The dynamics of an open economy with endogenous monetary and fiscal policies," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 115(2), pages 201-223, June.
- Narayan, Seema, 2013. "A structural VAR model of the Fiji Islands," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 238-244.
- Christian Pierdzioch, 2002. "Exchange Rate Expectations Redux and Monetary Policy," Kiel Working Papers 1109, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Kempa, Bernd & Nelles, Michael & Pierdzioch, Christian, 1999. "The term structure of interest rates in a sticky-price target zone model," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 817-834, October.
- Thomas Plümper & Vera E. Troeger, 2006. "Fear of Floating and the External Effects of Currency Unions," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp181, IIIS.
- Chang, Juin-Jen & Lai, Ching-Chong & Chang, Wen-Ya, 1999. "The Mundell proposition with efficient wage-employment bargaining," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 765-784.
- Pierdzioch, Christian, 2005. "Noise trading and delayed exchange rate overshooting," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 133-156, September.
- Christian Pierdzioch, 2003. "Noise Trading and the Effects of Monetary Policy Shocks on Nominal and Real Exchange Rates," Kiel Working Papers 1140, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.