Currency mismatches and monetary policy: A tale of two equilibria
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 69 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Paolo Pesenti, 2002.
"Self-Validating Optimum Currency Areas,"
NBER Working Papers
8783, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chari, V V & Kehoe, Patrick J, 1993.
"Sustainable Plans and Mutual Default,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(1), pages 175-95, January.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Guillermo, 2002.
"Fear of floating,"
14000, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chari, V V & Kehoe, Patrick J, 1990.
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(4), pages 783-802, August.
- Paul Krugman, 1999. "Balance Sheets, the Transfer Problem, and Financial Crises," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 459-472, November.
- Ize, Alain & Yeyati, Eduardo Levy, 2003. "Financial dollarization," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 323-347, March.
- Ricardo Caballero & Arvind Krishnamurthy, 2004.
"Exchange Rate Volatility and the Credit Channel in Emerging Markets: A Vertical Perspective,"
NBER Working Papers
10517, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ricardo Caballero & Arvind Krishnamurthy, 2005. "Exchange Rate Volatility and the Credit Channel in Emerging Markets: A Vertical Perspective," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 1(1), May.
- Caballero, Ricardo & Krishnamurthy, Arvind, 2005. "Exchange Rate Volatility and the Credit Channel in Emerging Markets: A Vertical Perspective," MPRA Paper 824, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stokey, Nancy L., 1991. "Credible public policy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 627-656, October.
- Guillermo A. Calvo, 2001.
"Capital markets and the exchange rate with special reference to the dollarization debate in Latin America,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 312-338.
- Calvo, Guillermo A, 2001. "Capital Markets and the Exchange Rate with Special Reference to the Dollarization Debate in Latin America," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 33(2), pages 312-34, May.
- Eduardo Moron & Juan F. Castro, 2003. "Dedollarizing the Peruvian Economy," Macroeconomics 0312005, EconWPA.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Michael Gavin & Carmen Pagés-Serra & Ernesto H. Stein, 1999. "Financial Turmoil and Choice of Exchange Rate Regime," Research Department Publications 4170, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Fabián De Achával & Xavier Fairise, 2008. "Monetary Policy in Emerging Markets, Labor Market Search and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," Documents de recherche 08-13, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Rossi, José Luiz J., 2009. "Nonlinear Foreign Exchange Exposure: Evidence from Brazilian Companies," Ibmec Working Papers wpe_189, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Kimakova, Alena, 2008. "The political economy of exchange rate regime determination: Theory and evidence," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 354-371, December.
- Erdal Ozmen & Cihan Yalcin, 2007.
"Kuresel Finansal Riskler Karsisinda Turkiye'de Reel Sektor Finansal Yapisi ve Borc Dolarizasyonu,"
0706, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Erdal ÖZMEN & Cihan YALÇIN, 2007. "Küresel finansal riskler karşısında Türkiye’de reel sektörün finansal yapısı ve borç dolarizasyonu," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 22(258), pages 5-39.
- Kang Shi & Juanyi Xu, 2008. "Input Substitution, Export Pricing, and Exchange Rate Policy," Working Papers 102008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- José Luiz Rossi Júnior, 2008.
"Corporate Financial Policies and the Exchange Rate Regime: Evidence from Brazil,"
Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting]
200807210957020, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Rossi Jr, José Luiz, 2009. "Corporate financial policies and the exchange rate regime: Evidence from Brazil," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 279-295, December.
- Shi, Kang & Xu, Juanyi, 2010. "Twin dollarization and exchange rate policy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 109-121, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.