Globalisation and factor returns in competitive markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Rod Falvey & Udo Kreickemeier, 2017. "Globalization and Factor Returns in Competitive Markets," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: International Trade and Labor Markets Welfare, Inequality and Unemployment, chapter 1, pages 3-25 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
References listed on IDEAS
- Copeland, Brian R, 1991. "Tourism, Welfare and De-industrialization in a Small Open Economy," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 58(232), pages 515-529, November.
- Markusen, James R & Svensson, Lars E O, 1985.
"Trade in Goods and Factors with International Differences in Technology,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(1), pages 175-192, February.
- James R. Markusen & Lars E.O. Svensson, 1983. "Trade in Goods and Factors with International Differences in Technology," NBER Working Papers 1101, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Blackorby & William Schworm & Anthony Venables, 1993.
"Necessary and Sufficient Conditions for Factor Price Equalization,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 60(2), pages 413-434.
- BLACKORBY, Ch. & SCHWORM, W. & VENABLES, A., 1986. "Necessary and sufficient conditions for factor price equalization," CORE Discussion Papers 1986047, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Svensson, Lars E.O., 1984. "Factor trade and goods trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3-4), pages 365-378, May.
- Dixit, Avinash & Woodland, Alan, 1982. "The relationship between factor endowments and commodity trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3-4), pages 201-214, November.
- Falvey, Rod, 1999. "Trade liberalization and factor price convergence," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 195-210, October.
- Bond, Eric, 1993. "Trade, factor mobility, and income distribution in a regional model with compensating wage differentials," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 67-84, March.
- Deardorff, Alan V., 1994.
"The possibility of factor price equalization, revisited,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1-2), pages 167-175, February.
- Deardorff, A.V., 1991. "The Possibility of Factor Price Equalization, Revisited," Working Papers 277, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Neary, Peter J., 1989. "Immigration and real wages," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 171-174, August.
- J. Peter Neary, 1985. "International Factor Mobility, Minimum Wage Rates, and Factor-Price Equalization: A Synthesis," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(3), pages 551-570.
- Deardorff, Alan V, 1980. "The General Validity of the Law of Comparative Advantage," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(5), pages 941-957, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Kui-Wai, 2011. "The Optimal Level and Impact of Internal Factors on Growth," MPRA Paper 36419, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adam Blake & Ziliang Deng & Rod Falvey, 2009.
"How does the productivity of foreign direct investment spill over to local firms in Chinese manufacturing?,"
Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 183-197.
- Adam Blake & Ziliang Deng & Rod Falvey, "undated". "How Does the Productivity of Foreign Direct Investment Spill over to Local Firms in Chinese Manufacturing?," Discussion Papers 09/03, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Udo Kreickemeier & Frode Meland, "undated".
"International Trade, Union Wage Premia, and Welfare in General Equilibrium,"
11/05, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Kreickemeier, Udo & Meland, Frode, 2011. "International Trade, Union Wage Premia,and Welfare in General Equilibrium," Working Papers in Economics 04/11, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Udo Kreickemeier & Frode Meland, 2011. "International Trade, Union Wage Premia, and Welfare in General Equilibrium," CESifo Working Paper Series 3407, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kreickemeier, Udo & Meland, Frode, 2011. "International trade, union wage premia, and welfare in general equilibrium," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 5, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Li, KW & Pang, Iris A.J. & Ng, Michael C.M., 2007. "Can Performance of Indigenous Factors Influence Growth and Globalisation?"," MPRA Paper 2083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Kui-Wai & Pang, Iris A J & Ng, Michael C M, 2007. "Can Performance of Indigenous Factors Influence Growth and Globalization?," MPRA Paper 35299, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:66:y:2005:i:1:p:233-248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.