Mode of entry mode into a foreign market: the case of U.S. mutual funds in Canada
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 62 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christofides, Louis N. & Stengos, Thanasis & Swidinsky, Robert, 1997. "On the calculation of marginal effects in the bivariate probit model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 203-208, July.
- Yigang Pan & David K Tse, 2000. "The Hierarchical Model of Market Entry Modes," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 31(4), pages 535-554, December.
- John H Dunning, 1980. "Towards an Eclectic Theory of International Production: Some Empirical Tests," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 11(1), pages 9-31, March.
- Arnold K Weinstein, 1977. "Foreign Investments by Service Firms: The Case of Multinational Advertising Agencies," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 8(1), pages 83-91, March.
- Manijeh Sabi, 1988. "An Application of the Theory of Foreign Direct Investment to Multinational Banking in LDCs," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 19(3), pages 433-447, September.
- Carhart, Mark M, 1997. " On Persistence in Mutual Fund Performance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 57-82, March.
- Vern Terpstra & Chwo-Ming Yu, 1988. "Determinants of Foreign Investment of U.S. Advertising Agencies," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 19(1), pages 33-46, March.
- M Krishna Erramilli, 1991. "The Experience Factor in Foreign Market Entry Behavior of Service Firms," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 22(3), pages 479-501, September.
- Grinblatt, Mark & Titman, Sheridan, 1992. " The Persistence of Mutual Fund Performance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(5), pages 1977-84, December.
- M Krishna Erramilli & Sanjeev Agarwal & Chekitan S Dev, 2002. "Choice Between Non-Equity Entry Modes: An Organizational Capability Perspective," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 33(2), pages 223-242, June.
- Gray, Jean M. & Gray, H. Peter, 1981. "The multinational bank: A financial MNC?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 33-63, March.
- James R. Markusen, 1995. "The Boundaries of Multinational Enterprises and the Theory of International Trade," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 169-189, Spring.
- David K Tse & Yigang Pan & Kevin Y Au, 1997. "How MNCs Choose Entry Modes and Form Alliances: The China Experience," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 28(4), pages 779-805, December.
- Karen Ruckman, 2003. "Expense ratios of North American mutual funds," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 36(1), pages 192-223, February.
- Canabal, Anne & White III, George O., 2008. "Entry mode research: Past and future," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 267-284, June.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Koch, Cathérine Tahmee & Koetter, Michael, 2009.
"Margins of international banking: is there a productivity pecking order in banking, too?,"
Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies
2009,12, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Claudia M. Buch & Cathérine Tahmee Koch & Michael Kötter, 2009. "Margins of International Banking: Is there a Productivity Pecking Order in Banking, too?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2891, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.