United States concessions in the Kennedy Round and short-run labor adjustment costs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 4 (1974)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nuno Limao, 2006. "Preferential Trade Agreements as Stumbling Blocks for Multilateral Trade Liberalization: Evidence for the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(3), pages 896-914, June.
- Oscar Bajo & Angel Torres, 1991. "Los determinantes de la protección en la industria manufacturera española," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 15(2), pages 457-480, May.
- Pokrivcak, Jan, 2007. "Economics and Political Economy of Regional Trade Agreements," Working Papers 7286, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Weiss, Frank Dietmar & Heitger, Bernhard & Jüttemeier, Karl-Heinz & Kirkpatrick, Grant & Klepper, Gernot, 1988. "Trade policy in West Germany," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 374, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Carsten Kowalczyk & Donald Davis, 1996.
"Tariff Phase-Outs: Theory and Evidence from GATT and NAFTA,"
NBER Working Papers
5421, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carsten Kowalczyk & Donald R. Davis, 1998. "Tariff Phase-Outs: Theory and Evidence from GATT and NAFTA," NBER Chapters, in: The Regionalization of the World Economy, pages 227-258 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kohpaiboon, Archanun, 2006. "Foreign direct investment and technology spillover: A cross-industry analysis of Thai manufacturing," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 541-556, March.
- Amelung, Torsten, 1988. "The political economy of import substitution and subsequent trade liberalization: The case of Turkey," Kiel Working Papers 330, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Robert E. Baldwin, 1986. "Alternative Liberalization Strategies," NBER Working Papers 2045, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerken, Egbert & Gross, Martin & Lächler, Ulrich, 1984. "The causes and consequences of steel subsidization in Germany," Kiel Working Papers 214, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.