Partners to a preferential trade agreement: Implications of varying size
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 46 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arndt, Sven W, 1969. "Customs Union and the Theory of Tariffs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(1), pages 108-18, March.
- Paul Krugman, 1991.
"The move toward free trade zones,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Nov, pages 5-25.
- Paul Krugman, 1991. "The move toward free trade zones," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 7-58.
- Lawrence H. Summers, 1991. "Regionalism and the world trading system," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 295-301.
- Melvin, James R, 1969. "Comments on the Theory of Customs Unions," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 37(2), pages 161-68, June.
- Wonnacott, Paul & Wonnacott, Ronald, 1981. "Is Unilateral Tariff Reduction Preferable to a Customs Union? The Curious Case of the Missing Foreign Tariffs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(4), pages 704-14, September.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish & Panagariya, Arvind, 1996. "The Theory of Preferential Trade Agreements: Historical Evolution and Current Trends," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 82-87, May.
- Maurice Schiff & Yanling Wang, 2007.
"North-South technology diffusion, regional integration, and the dynamics of the “natural trading partners” hypothesis,"
Revue d’économie du développement,
De Boeck Université, vol. 21(5), pages 69-84.
- Schiff, Maurice & Wang, Yanling, 2004. "North-South Technology Diffusion, Regional Integration, and the Dynamics of the “Natural Trading Partners” Hypothesis," IZA Discussion Papers 1384, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schiff, Maurice & Wang, Yanling, 2004. "North-South technology diffusion, regional integration, and the dynamics of the natural trading partners hypothesis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3434, The World Bank.
- Kimakova, Alena & Rajabiun, Reza, 1999. "An Applied General Equilibrium Analysis of EU Integration for Hungary and Slovakia," Transition Economics Series 9, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Juyoung Cheong & Do Won Kwak & Kam Ki Tang, 2013. "Heterogeneous effects of preferential trade agreements: How does partner similarity matter?," Discussion Papers Series 490, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Carsten Kowalczyk & Raymond Riezman, 2009. "Trade Agreements," CESifo Working Paper Series 2660, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.