Export subsidies and oligopoly with switching costs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 37 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
Other versions of this item:
- To, T., 1993. "Export subsidies and oligopoly with switching costs," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 1993-40, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- To, T., 1993. "Export Subsidies and Oligopoly with Switching Costs," Papers, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research 9340, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- To, Ted, 1998.
"Dynamics and Discriminatory Import Policy,"
CSGR Working papers series
07/98, Centre for the Study of Globalisation and Regionalisation (CSGR), University of Warwick.
- Jens Metge, 2007.
"Protecting the Domestic Market: Industrial Policy and Strategic Firm Behaviour,"
122247000000001644, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jens Metge, 2007. "Protecting the Domestic Market: Industrial Policy and Strategic Firm Behaviour," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001622, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jens Metge, 2007. "Protecting the Domestic Market: Industrial Policy and Strategic Firm Behaviour," Discussion Paper Series, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem dp467, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Neary, J.P. & Leahy, D., 1998.
"Strategic Trade and Industrial Policy Towards Dynamic Oligopolies,"
Papers, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-
98/14, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- Neary, J Peter & Leahy, Dermot, 2000. "Strategic Trade and Industrial Policy towards Dynamic Oligopolies," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(463), pages 484-508, April.
- J. Peter Neary & Dermot Leahy, 1998. "Strategic trade and industrial policy towards dynamic oligopolies," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library 20246, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- D Leahy & J.P. Neary, 1998. "Strategic Trade and Industrial PolicyTowards Dynamic Oligopolies," CEP Discussion Papers dp0409, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Leahy, Dermot & Neary, J Peter, 1998. "Strategic Trade and Industrial Policy Towards Dynamic Oligopolies," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 1968, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kallio, Panu K.S. & Abbott, Philip C., 1998. "Export Subsidies And Switching Costs In An Imperfectly Competitive International Wheat Market," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) 20789, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Toru Kikuchi, 2007. "Switching costs and the impact of trade liberalization," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(6), pages 1-7.
- Greaney, Theresa M., 2000. "Righting past wrongs: can import promotion policies counter hysteresis from past trade protection in the presence of switching costs?," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 211-227, September.
- Toru Kikuchi, 2009.
"Switching Costs And The Foreign Firm'S Entry,"
University of Manchester, vol. 77(3), pages 366-372, 06.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.