Optimal strategic trade policy under asymmetric information
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 36 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haucap, Justus & Wey, Christian & Barmbold, Jens, 2000.
"Location costs, product quality and implicit franchise contracts,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 69-87, October.
- Justus Haucap & Christian Wey & Jens Barmbold, 1998. "Location Costs, Product Quality, and Implicit Franchise Contracts," CIG Working Papers FS IV 98-08, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Mohd Amin, 2004. "Sensitivity of Tariffs and Quotas: A Signaling Game," International Trade 0401003, EconWPA.
- Aditya Bhattacharjea, 2002. "Infant Industry Protection Revisited," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 115-133.
- Grossman, Gene & Maggi, Giovanni, 1998.
"Free Trade Vs. Strategic Trade: A Peek into Pandora's Box,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1784, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maggi, G. & Grossman, G., 1997. "Free Trade vs Strategic Trade: A Peek into Pandora's Box," Papers 190, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Gene M. Grossman & Giovanni Maggi, 1997. "Free Trade vs. Strategic Trade: A Peek into Pandora's Box," NBER Working Papers 6211, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mustafa Caglayan & Murat Usman, 2003.
"Incompletely Informed Policymakers and Trade Policy in Oligopolistic Industries,"
2003_06, University of Liverpool Management School.
- Mustafa Caglayan & Murat Usman, 2004. "Incompletely informed policymakers and trade policy in oligopolistic industries," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 72(3), pages 283-297, 06.
- Dobrin R. Kolev & Thomas J. Prusa, 1997.
"Tariff Policy for a Monopolist Under Incomplete Information,"
NBER Working Papers
6090, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas J. Prusa & Dobrin Kolev, 1998. "Tariff Policy for a Monopolist Under Incomplete Information," Departmental Working Papers 199705, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Mohammad Amin, 2004. "Market Structure and Trade Policy under Asymmetric Information," International Trade 0402004, EconWPA.
- Frank Schuhmacher, . "Strategic Trade Policy under Asymmetric Information about Market Demand," Discussion Paper Serie A 573, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Ionascu, Delia & Zigic, Kresimir, 2001.
"Free Trade versus Strategic Trade as a Choice Between Two 'Second-best' Policies: A Symmetric versus Asymmetric Information Analysis,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2928, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Delia Ionascu & Kresimir zigic, 2005. "Free trade versus strategic trade as a choice between two 'second best' policies: A symmetric versus asymmetric information analysis," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 417-446.
- Giacomo Calzolari & Carlo Scarpa, 2009.
"Footloose Monopolies: Regulating a "National Champion","
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 1179-1214, December.
- Calzolari, Giacomo & Scarpa, Carlo, 2007. "Footloose Monopolies: Regulating a "National Champion"," CEPR Discussion Papers 6413, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Keisuke Hattori & Keisaku Higashida, 2011. "When Government Misleads US: Sending Misinformation as Protectionist Devices," Discussion Paper Series 75, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Aug 2011.
- Matloob Piracha, 2004. "Export Subsidies and Countervailing Duties Under Asymmetric Information," Studies in Economics 0410, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Mihir A. Desai & James R. Hines Jr., 2004.
"Market Reactions to Export Subsidies,"
NBER Working Papers
10233, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Delia Ionascu & Kresimir Zigic, 2001.
"Strategic Trade Policy and Mode of Competition: Symmetric versus Asymmetric Information,"
CERGE-EI Working Papers
wp174, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Delia Ionascu & Kresimir Zigic, 2001. "Strategic Trade Policy and Mode of Competition: Symmetric versus Asymmetric Information," International Trade 0106001, EconWPA.
- Jo, Seung-gyu & den Butter, Frank A. G., 2009.
"Pros and Cons of Backing Winners in Innovation Policy,"
17658, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frank A.G. den Butter & Seung-gyu Jo, 2009. "Pros and Cons of ‘Backing Winners’ in Innovation Policy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-012/3, Tinbergen Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.