Lobbying and Cournot-Nash competition : Implications for strategic trade policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 35 (1993)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Eun-Soo Park & Howard J. Wall, 2004.
"Endogenous Export Subsidies And Welfare Under Domestic Cost Heterogeneity,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16, pages 347-366, November.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Eun-Soo Park & Howard Wall, 1999. "Endogenous export subsidies and welfare under domestic cost heterogeneity," Working Papers 1999-017, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Everaert, Greetje M.M., 2004.
"The Political Economy of Restructuring and Subsidisation: An International Perspective,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
12/2004, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Greetje Everaert, 2003. "The Political Economy of Restructuring and Subsidisation: An International Perspective," LICOS Discussion Papers 13003, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Michaelis, Peter, 1994. "Regulate us, please!: On strategic lobbying in cournot-nash oligopoly," Kiel Working Papers 626, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Michaelis, Peter, 1995. "Political competition, campaign contributions and the monopolisation of industries," Kiel Working Papers 693, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Teng Wang, 2011. "Lobbying paradox of strategic export policy in a differentiated duopoly," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 323-336, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.