Lobbying and Cournot-Nash competition : Implications for strategic trade policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 35 (1993)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Teng Wang, 2011. "Lobbying paradox of strategic export policy in a differentiated duopoly," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 323-336, September.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Eun-Soo Park & Howard Wall, 1999.
"Endogenous export subsidies and welfare under domestic cost heterogeneity,"
1999-017, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Eun-Soo Park & Howard J. Wall, 2004. "Endogenous Export Subsidies And Welfare Under Domestic Cost Heterogeneity," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16, pages 347-366, November.
- Greetje Everaert, 2003.
"The Political Economy of Restructuring and Subsidisation: An International Perspective,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
13003, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Everaert, Greetje M.M., 2004. "The Political Economy of Restructuring and Subsidisation: An International Perspective," BOFIT Discussion Papers 12/2004, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Michaelis, Peter, 1995. "Political competition, campaign contributions and the monopolisation of industries," Kiel Working Papers 693, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Michaelis, Peter, 1994. "Regulate us, please!: On strategic lobbying in cournot-nash oligopoly," Kiel Working Papers 626, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.