Input tariffs, duty drawbacks, and tariff reforms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 32 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henry Thompson, 2013. "Energy Tariffs, Production, and Income in a Small Open Economy," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2013-11, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz & M. Shahe Emran, 2004.
"Price Neutral Tax reform With an Informal Economy,"
Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings
493, Econometric Society.
- Fabrice Defever & Alejandro Riaño, .
"China's Pure Exporter Subsidies,"
12/11, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Fabrice Defever & Alejandro Riaño, 2012. "China's Pure Exporter Subsidies," CEP Discussion Papers dp1182, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Fabrice Defever & Alejandro Riaño, 2012. "China's pure exporter subsidies," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 48929, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fabrice Defever & Alejandro Riaño, 2012. "China's Pure Exporter Subsidies," CESifo Working Paper Series 4054, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fabrice Defever & Alejandro Riaño, 2013. "China's Pure Exporter Subsidies," FIW Working Paper series 121, FIW.
- Henry Thompson, 2013. "A Factor Tariff, Domestic Supply, and Income," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2013-12, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Panagariya, Arvind & Rodrik, Dani, 1991. "Political economy arguments for uniform tariffs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 681, The World Bank.
- Rod Falvey, 1994. "Revenue enhancing tariff reform," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 130(1), pages 175-190, March.
- Panagariya, Arvind & Rodrik, Dani, 1993.
"Political-Economy Arguments for a Uniform Tariff,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 34(3), pages 685-703, August.
- Mujumdar, Sudesh, 2004. "Revenue implications of trade liberalization under imperfect competition," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 83-89, January.
- William Milberg, 1999. "The Rhetoric of Policy Relevance in International Economics," Macroeconomics 9904009, EconWPA.
- Keen, Michael & Ligthart, Jenny E., 2002.
"Coordinating tariff reduction and domestic tax reform,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 489-507, March.
- Michael Keen & Johanna Elisabeth Ligthart, 1999. "Coordinating Tariff Reduction and Domestic Tax Reform," IMF Working Papers 99/93, International Monetary Fund.
- Tatsuo Hatta & Yoshitomo Ogawa, 2003. "A Theory of Optimal Tariffs under a Revenue Constraint," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-202, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Arijit Mukherjee & M. Emranul Haque, 2009. "Revenue-enhancing Trade Liberalization in Developing Countries," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 2275-2281.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.