A technical note on classical gains from trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 2 (1972)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hammond, Peter J & Villar, Antonio, 1998.
" Efficiency with Non-convexities: Extending the "Scandinavian Consensus" Approaches,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 100(1), pages 11-32, March.
- Peter J. Hammond & Antonio Villar, . "Efficiency with Non-Convexities: Extending the "Scandinavian Consensus" Approaches," Working Papers 97036, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Murray C. Kemp & Koji Shimomura, 2002. "Recent Challenges to the Classical Gains-from-Trade Proposition," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 3(4), pages 485-489, November.
- Peter J. Hammond & Jaume Sempere, 2006.
"Gains from Trade versus Gains from Migration: What Makes Them So Different?,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 8(1), pages 145-170, 01.
- Peter J. Hammond & Jaime Sempere, . "Gains from Trade versus Gains from Migration: What Makes Them So Different?," Working Papers 98012, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Peter Funk, 1995. "Dynamic Gains from Trade," Discussion Paper Serie A 509, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Willmann, Gerald, 2004. "Pareto gains from trade: a dynamic counterexample," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 199-204, May.
- Hideo Konishi & Carsten Kowalczyk & Tomas Sjöström, 2009.
"Global Free Trade is in the Core of a Customs Union Game,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(SI), pages 304-309, 05.
- Hideo Konishi & Carsten Kowalczyk & Tomas Sjöström, 2008. "Global Free Trade is in the Core of a Customs Union Game," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 685, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Krishna, Pravin & Panagariya, Arvind, 2000. "A unification of second best results in international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 235-257, December.
- Donald John Roberts, 1973. "Continuity Results in the Gains from Trade With Similar Consumers," Discussion Papers 32, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Earl L. Grinols & Peri Silva, 2008.
"Rules of Origin and Gains from Trade,"
Development Working Papers
249, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Michael Mandler, 2001.
"Accessible Pareto-Improvements: Using Market Information to Reform Inefficiencies,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
398, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Michael Mandler, 2001. "Accessible Pareto-Improvements: Using Market Information to Reform Inefficiencies," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1320, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Wilfred J. Ethier, 2007. "The Greater the Differences, the Greater the Gains?," Working Papers 001-08, International School of Economics at TSU, Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia, revised Mar 2008.
- Hector Calvo Pardo, 2005.
"Are the antiglobalists right? Gains-from-trade without a walrasian auctioneer,"
PSE Working Papers
- Hector Calvo-Pardo, 2009. "Are the antiglobalists right? Gains-from-trade without a Walrasian auctioneer," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 561-592, March.
- Hideo Konishi & Carsten Kowalczyk & Tomas Sjostrom, 2003. "Free Trade, Customs Unions, and Transfers," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 568, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Kemp, Murray & Wan, Henry, Jr., 2003. "Tariff Reform: Some Pre-strategic Considerations," Working Papers 03-01, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Wilfred J. Ethier, 2007. "The Greater the Differences, the Greater the Gains?, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 08-009, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 26 Feb 2008.
- Kowalczyk, Carsten & Sjostrom, Tomas, 2000. "Trade as transfers, GATT and the core," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 163-169, February.
- Kemp, Murray, 2008. "Non-competing factor groups and the normative propositions of trade theory," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 388-390.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.