Identifying the competition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 28 (1990)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feenstra, R.C. & Levinsohn, J.A., 1989.
"Distance, Demand, And Oligopoly Pricing,"
89-19, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Feenstra, R.C. & Levinsohn, J.A., 1989. "Distance, Demand And Oligopoly Pricing," Papers 342, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Robert C. Feenstra & James A. Levinsohn, 1989. "Distance, Demand, and Oligopoly Pricing," NBER Working Papers 3076, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feenstra, R.C. & Levinsohn, J.A., 1989. "Distance, Demand, And Oligopoly Pricing," Working Papers 245, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- J. David Richardson, 1990. "Empirical Research on Trade Liberalization With Imperfect Competition: A Survey," NBER Working Papers 2883, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Menzler-Hokkanen, Ingeborg & Langhammer, Rolf J., 1994.
"Product and country substitution in imports : an empirical comparison of theoretical concepts,"
Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy
1599, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ingeborg Menzler-Hokkanen & Rolf Langhammer, 1994. "Product and country substitution in imports: An empirical comparison of theoretical concepts," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 130(2), pages 309-328, June.
- Waelbroeck, Patrick, 1996. "Identifying the competition: A note," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1-2), pages 195-203, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.