International R&D competition and trade policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 28 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rajat Acharyya & Swapnendu Bandyopadhyay(Banerjee), 2004.
"Does Input Sector Liberalization Promote Quality Innovation and Exports?,"
Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings
650, Econometric Society.
- Bandyopadhyay, Swapnendu & Acharyya, Rajat, 2006. "Does input sector liberalization promote quality innovation and exports?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 443-462.
- Rajat Acharyya & Swapnendu Banerjee, 2005. "On Tariff, Quality Choice and Innovation in a Vertically Differentiated Monopoly with Discrete Preferences," Departmental Working Papers wp0504, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Bettina Becker & Stephen Hall, 2013. "Do R&D strategies in high-tech sectors differ from those in low-tech sectors? An alternative approach to testing the pooling assumption," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 183-202, May.
- Bettina Becker, 2013. "The Determinants of R&D Investment: A Survey of the Empirical Research," Discussion Paper Series 2013_09, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Sep 2013.
- Ryuzo Sato & Rama Ramachandran & Shunichi Tsutsui, 1991. "Incomplete Appropriability of R&D and the Role of Strategies and Cultural Factors in International Trade: A Japanese Case," NBER Working Papers 3797, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rajat Acharyya & Prabal Roy Chowdhury, 2006. "Innovation incentives in an intergrated marketed with vertical product differentiation," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 06-02, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- William Milberg, 1999. "The Rhetoric of Policy Relevance in International Economics," Macroeconomics 9904009, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.