Managerial control of international firms and patterns of direct investment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 28 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konan, Denise Eby, 2000.
"The Vertical Multinational Enterprise and International Trade,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(1), pages 113-25, February.
- Denise Eby Konan, 1996. "The Vertical Multinational Enterprise and International Trade," Working Papers 199601, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Singh, Manohar & Nejadmalayeri, Ali, 2004. "Internationalization, capital structure, and cost of capital: evidence from French corporations," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 153-169, April.
- Aoun, Dany & Heshmati, Almas, 2006. "The Causal Relationship between Capital Structure and Cost of Capital: Evidence from ICT Companies Listed at NASDAQ," Ratio Working Papers 87, The Ratio Institute.
- Calhoun, Mikelle A., 2002. "Unpacking liability of foreignness: identifying culturally driven external and internal sources of liability for the foreign subsidiary," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 301-321.
- Sajal Lahiri and Yoshiyasu Ono, .
"Tax Policy on Foreign Direct Investment in the Presence of Cross-Hauling,"
Economics Discussion Papers
472, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Sajal Lahiri & Yoshiyasu Ono, 1998. "Tax policy on foreign direct investment in the presence of cross-hauling," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 134(2), pages 263-279, June.
- de Mello-Sampayo, Felipa & de Sousa-Vale, Sofia & Camões, Francisco, 2010.
"Delaying the timing of offshoring low-skilled tasks,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 951-958, September.
- Felipa de Mello-Sampayo & Sofia de Sousa-Vale & Francisco Camões, 2008. "Delaying the Timing of Offshoring Low-Skilled Tasks," Working Papers Series 1 ercwp1208, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Müller, Thomas, 2003. "The Multinational Enterprise," Munich Dissertations in Economics 799, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Elvira Sapienza, 2009. "The interaction between Export and FDI: Central-Eastern Europe and EU15," Quaderni DSEMS 13-2009, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Felipa Mello Sampayo, 2006. "The Geographic Distribution of Economic Activities of the USA Multinational Enterprises," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_040, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Firoozi, Fathali, 1997. "Multinationals FDI and uncertainty: an exposition," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 265-273, October.
- K. Rothschild & Karen Ehlers & E. Sterken & Katrin Wesche & Kristina Kostial & A. Medio & Helena Nusse, 1994.
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 60(3), pages 323-340, October.
- Tsai Pan-Long, 1999. "Regional Intergration, Foreign Investment, And Optimal Trade And Investment Policies," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 1-18.
- M.T. Alguacil & V. Orts, . "A multivariate cointegrated model testing for temporal causality between exports and outward FDI: The Spanish case," Studies on the Spanish Economy 50, FEDEA.
- Jacques, Armel, 2006. "Des firmes multinationales : un survol de la littérature microéconomique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 82(4), pages 643-691, dÃ©cembre.
- Singh, Manohar & Davidson, Wallace III & Suchard, Jo-Ann, 2003. "Corporate diversification strategies and capital structure," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 147-167.
- S. Lael Brainard, 1993. "An Empirical Assessment of the Factor Proportions Explanation of Multi-National Sales," NBER Working Papers 4583, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- S. Lael Brainard, 1993. "A Simple Theory of Multinational Corporations and Trade with a Trade-Off Between Proximity and Concentration," NBER Working Papers 4269, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.