Welfare improving tariff changes : A case of many goods and countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 26 (1989)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hans Gersbach & Hans Haller, 2007. "Hierarchical Trade and Endogenous Price Distortions," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 07/72, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Raimondos-Moller, Pascalis & Woodland, Alan D., 2006.
"Non-preferential trading clubs,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 79-91, January.
- Raimondos-Møller, Pascalis & Woodland, Alan D, 2002. "Non-Preferential Trading Clubs," CEPR Discussion Papers 3572, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pascalis Raimondos-Møller & Alan D. Woodland, 2004. "Non-Preferential Trading Clubs," CESifo Working Paper Series 1145, CESifo Group Munich.
- Raimondos-Møller, Pascalis & Woodland , Alan D., 2006. "Non-Preferential Trading Clubs," Working Papers 06-2004, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Jørgensen, Jan G. & Schröder, Philipp J.H., 2008.
"Fixed export cost heterogeneity, trade and welfare,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(7), pages 1256-1274, October.
- Schröder, Philipp J.H. & Jørgensen, Jan G., 2007. "Fixed Export Cost heterogeneity, Trade and Welfare," MPRA Paper 7397, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carsten Kowalczyk & Donald R. Davis, 1998.
"Tariff Phase-Outs: Theory and Evidence from GATT and NAFTA,"
in: The Regionalization of the World Economy, pages 227-258
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carsten Kowalczyk & Donald Davis, 1996. "Tariff Phase-Outs: Theory and Evidence from GATT and NAFTA," NBER Working Papers 5421, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee, Shun-Fa, 2010. "Tariff, Growth, and Welfare," MPRA Paper 27486, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Taiji Furusawa & Hideo Konishi, 2005.
"Free Trade Networks With Transfers,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 56(2), pages 144-164.
- Jørgensen Jan Guldager & Schröder Philipp J. H., 2006.
"Tariffs and Firm-Level Heterogeneous Fixed Export Costs,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-17, July.
- Jan G. Jorgensen & Philipp J. H. Schröder, 2005. "Tariffs and Firm-Level Heterogeneous Fixed Export Costs," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 496, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Carsten Kowalczyk, 1992. "Paradoxes in integration theory," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 51-59, February.
- Carsten Kowalczyk & Raymond Riezman, 2009. "Trade Agreements," CESifo Working Paper Series 2660, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alan Woodland & Arja Turunen-Red, 2000. "The Redistribution of Efficiency Gains: Transfers or Tariffs?," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0987, Econometric Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.