Fiscal policy and foreign debt
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 26 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Serven, Luis, 1995.
"Capital goods imports, the real exchange rate and the current account,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 79-101, August.
- Serven, Luis, 1994. "Capital goods imports, the real exchange rate, and the current account," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1298, The World Bank.
- Dai, Meixing, 1992. "Growth, External Debt Constraints and Budgetary Policies," MPRA Paper 14001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Van Wincoop, E. & Marrinan, J., 1993.
"Public and Private Saving and Investment,"
546, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Jane Marrinan & Eric Van Wincoop, 1993. "Public And Private Savings And Investments," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 259, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Eric van Wincoop & Jane Marrinan, 1996. "Public and private saving and investment," Economics Working Papers 172, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.