Trade expenditure functions and the gains from trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 24 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lars E.O. Svensson, 1989.
"Trade in Risky Assets,"
NBER Working Papers
2403, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lloyd, P. J. & MacLaren, D., 2002.
"Measures of trade openness using CGE analysis,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 67-81, March.
- Joseph Francois & Ian Wooton, 2000.
"Trade in International Transport Services: The Role of Competition,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
00-057/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Francois, Joseph F & Wooton, Ian, 2001. "Trade in International Transport Services: The Role of Competition," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 249-61, May.
- Francois, Joseph & Wooton, Ian, 2000. "Trade in International Transport Services: The Role of Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 2377, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fane, George & Ahammad, Helal, 2004. "Alternative ways of measuring and decomposing equivalent variation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 175-189, January.
- Will Martin, 2002. "Outgrowing Resource Dependence: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 143, Central Bank of Chile.
- Martin, Will & Alston, Julian M., 1992. "An exact approach for evaluating the benefits from technological change," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1024, The World Bank.
- Joseph Francois & Will Martin, 2002.
"Commercial Policy Variability, Bindings, and Market Access,"
- Francois, Joseph F. & Martin, Will, 2004. "Commercial policy variability, bindings, and market access," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 665-679, June.
- Francois, Joseph & Martin, Will, 2002. "Commercial Policy Variability, Bindings and Market Access," CEPR Discussion Papers 3294, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2000057 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christos Pantzios, 2000. "Trade Restrictiveness in the Presence of 'New' Goods," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 93-101, January.
- Daniel Lederman & William F. Maloney, 2007. "Natural Resources : Neither Curse nor Destiny," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7183, October.
- Martin, Will, 2005. "Outgrowing resource dependence theory and some recent developments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3482, The World Bank.
- Flôres Junior, Renato Galvão, 2008. "Are CGE Models Still Useful in Economic Policy Making?," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 674, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Lloyd, P. J. & Schweinberger, A. G., 1997. "Conflict generating product price changes: The imputed output approach," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 1569-1587, August.
- Devereux, John & Connolly, Michael, 1996. "Commercial policy, the terms of trade and the real exchange rate revisited," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 81-99, June.
- Manole, Vlad & Martin, Will & Francois, Joseph, 2005. "Choosing formulas for market access negotiation : efficiency and market access considerations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3474, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.