Entrepreneurial ability, income distribution, and international trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 20 (1986)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alam, Ila M Semenick & Morrison, Andrew R, 2000. "Trade Reform Dynamics and Technical Efficiency: The Peruvian Experience," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 14(2), pages 309-30, May.
- Bougheas, Spiros & Riezman, Raymond, 2007.
"Trade and the distribution of human capital,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 421-433, November.
- Félix Pablo Pindado, 2006. "El Tejido Productivo de las regiones españolas del Objetivo 1: El papel de la Política Regional Comunitaria," Revista de Estudios Regionales, Universidades Públicas de Andalucía, vol. 2, pages 13-47.
- Bulent Unel, . "Human Capital Formation and International Trade," Departmental Working Papers 2013-01, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Tybout, James R. & Westbrook, M. Daniel, 1995. "Trade liberalization and the dimensions of efficiency change in Mexican manufacturing industries," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 53-78, August.
- Bin Xu, 2003. "Trade and financial liberalization with asymmetric information in bank financing," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 57-69.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.