Firless firwoes: How preferences can interfere with the theorems of international trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 20 (1986)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosés, Joan Ramón & Martínez-Galarraga, Julio & Tirado, Daniel A., 2010.
"The upswing of regional income inequality in Spain (1860-1930),"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 244-257, April.
- Julio Martinez-Galarraga & Joan R. Roses & Daniel A. Tirado Fabregat, 2009. "The Upswing of Regional Income Inequality in Spain (1860-1930)," Working Papers in Economic History wp09-05, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Jiro AKITA & Kwan Koo YUN, 2004. "Technological Differences and the Impact of Trade on Wages," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 757, Econometric Society.
- Slaughter, Matthew J., 2001. "Trade liberalization and per capita income convergence: a difference-in-differences analysis," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 203-228, October.
- Don Webber & Paul White, 2003. "Regional Factor Price Convergence Across Four Major European Countries," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(8), pages 773-782.
- Matthew Slaughter, 2001. "Does trade liberalization converge factor prices? Evidence from the antebellum transportation revolution," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 339-362.
- Donald R. Davis, 1996.
"Trade Liberalization and Income Distribution,"
NBER Working Papers
5693, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Donald R. Davis, 1996. "Trade Liberalization and Income Distribution," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1769, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Eleydiane Maria Gomes Vale & João Mário De Franç, 2014. "Cones De Diversificação E Comércio Exterior: Uma Análise Sobre Diferenças Salariais E Competitividade Industrial No Nordeste E Sudeste Do Brasil," Anais do XLI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 41th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 109, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Matthew J. Slaughter, 1998. "International Trade and Per Capita Income Convergence: A Difference-in-Differences Analysis," NBER Working Papers 6557, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rod Tyers & Yongzheng Yang, 1997. "Trade with Asia and skill upgrading: Effects on labor markets in the older industrial countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 133(3), pages 383-418, September.
- Parikh, Ashok & Shibata, Miyuki, 2004. "Does trade liberalization accelerate convergence in per capita incomes in developing countries?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 33-48, February.
- Matthew J. Slaughter, 1997. "Per Capita Income Convergence and the Role of International Trade," NBER Working Papers 5897, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.