Profitability of export restraint
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 16 (1984)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoshitomo Ogawa & Yoshiyasu Ono, 2011.
"The Byrd Amendment as Facilitating a Tacit International Business Collusion,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(5), pages 877-893, November.
- Yoshitomo Ogawa & Yoshiyasu Ono, 2006. "The Byrd Amendment as Facilitating a Tacit International Business Collusion," ISER Discussion Paper 0647, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Daisuke Hirata & Toshihiro Matsumura, 2011. "Price leadership in a homogeneous product market," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 104(3), pages 199-217, November.
- Fuhmei Wang, 2011. "Who Bears the Burden of Voluntary Export Restraints?," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(3), pages 216-231.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Akira Ogawa, 2009. "Payoff dominance and risk dominance in the observable delay game: a note," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 97(3), pages 265-272, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.