Increasing returns, monopolistic competition, and factor movements : A welfare analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 14 (1983)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul R. Krugman, 1985. "Increasing Returns and the Theory of International Trade," NBER Working Papers 1752, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey H. Bergstrand & Peter Egger, 2011.
"What Determines BITs?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3514, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rama, Martin, 1993. "How labor markets and imperfect competition affect tariff policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1149, The World Bank.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka & Chi-Wa Yuen, 1999.
"Excessive FDI flows under asymmetric information,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sep.
- Egger, Peter & Larch, Mario & Pfaffermayr, Michael, 2007. "On the welfare effects of trade and investment liberalization," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 669-694, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.