Some implications of non-homotheticity in production in a two-sector general equilibrium model with monopolistic competition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 14 (1983)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Kohler, Wilhelm, 1996.
"Commercial policy and dynamic adjustment under monopolistic competition,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(3-4), pages 373-409, May.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Kohler, Wilhelm K., 1994. "Commercial Policy and Dynamic Adjustment Under Monopolistic Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 1037, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thompson, Henry, 2011. "Estimating the Heckscher-Ohlin model: Inverting the inverse matrix," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 185-192, April.
- Sebastian Benz, 2012.
"Trading Tasks: A Dynamic Theory of Offshoring,"
Ifo Working Paper Series
Ifo Working Paper No. 150, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Benz, Sebastian, 2013. "Trading Tasks: A Dynamic Theory of Offshoring," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79816, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Wilhelm Kohler & Christian Keuschnigg, 2000.
"An incumbent country view on eastern enlargement of the EU Part I: A general treatment,"
Economics working papers
2000-25, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Wilhelm Kohler & Christian Keuschnigg, 2000. "An Incumbent Country View on Eastern Enlargement of the EU Part I: A General Treatment," Empirica, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 325-351, December.
- Benz, Sebastian & Kohler, Wilhelm, 2011.
"Managerial versus production wages: Offshoring, country size and endowments,"
University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance
13, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Sebastian Benz & Wilhelm Kohler, 2014. "Managerial versus Production Wages: Offshoring, Country Size, and Endowments," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 47(1), pages 250-271, February.
- Sebastian Benz & Wilhelm Kohler, 2010. "Managerial versus Production Wages: Offshoring, Country Size and Endowments," CESifo Working Paper Series 3292, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.