Some implications of non-homotheticity in production in a two-sector general equilibrium model with monopolistic competition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 14 (1983)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Kohler, Wilhelm K., 1994.
"Commercial Policy and Dynamic Adjustment Under Monopolistic Competition,"
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
1037, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Kohler, Wilhelm, 1996. "Commercial policy and dynamic adjustment under monopolistic competition," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-4), pages 373-409, May.
- Sebastian Benz & Wilhelm Kohler, 2010.
"Managerial versus Production Wages: Offshoring, Country Size and Endowments,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3292, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sebastian Benz & Wilhelm Kohler, 2014. "Managerial versus Production Wages: Offshoring, Country Size, and Endowments," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 47(1), pages 250-271, February.
- Benz, Sebastian & Kohler, Wilhelm, 2011. "Managerial versus production wages: Offshoring, country size and endowments," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 13, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Wilhelm Kohler & Christian Keuschnigg, 2000.
"An incumbent country view on eastern enlargement of the EU Part I: A general treatment,"
Economics working papers, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria
2000-25, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Wilhelm Kohler & Christian Keuschnigg, 2000. "An Incumbent Country View on Eastern Enlargement of the EU Part I: A General Treatment," Empirica, Springer, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 325-351, December.
- Sebastian Benz, 2012.
"Trading Tasks: A Dynamic Theory of Offshoring,"
Ifo Working Paper Series
Ifo Working Paper No. 150, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Benz, Sebastian, 2013. "Trading Tasks: A Dynamic Theory of Offshoring," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79816, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Thompson, Henry, 2011. "Estimating the Heckscher-Ohlin model: Inverting the inverse matrix," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 185-192, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.