Optimal tariffs for trade in monopolistically competitive commodities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 12 (1982)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin & Mary E. Lovely, 1994. "Technological Linkages, Market Structure, and Optimum Production Policies," NBER Working Papers 4779, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Partha Sen & Arghya Ghosh, 2010.
"Privatization In A Small Open Economy With Imperfect Competition,"
195, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Arghya Ghosh & Partha Sen, 2012. "Privatization in a Small Open Economy with Imperfect Competition," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 14(3), pages 441-471, 06.
- Arghya Ghosh & Partha Sen, 2008. "Privatization in a Small Open Economy with Imperfect Competition," Discussion Papers 2008-21, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Das, Gouranga G., 2007. "Intra-Industry Trade and Development: Revisiting Theory, Measurement and New Evidences," MPRA Paper 37260, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2008.
- Holtz-Eakin, Douglas & Lovely, Mary E., 1996. "Technological linkages, market structure, and production policies," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 73-86, July.
- Lockwood, B., 2000.
"Tax Competition and Tax Co-Ordination Under Destination and Origin Principles: A Synthesis,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
567, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Lockwood, Ben, 2001. "Tax competition and tax co-ordination under destination and origin principles: a synthesis," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 279-319, August.
- Mohammad Amin, 2004. "Imperfect Competition and the Theory of Managed Trade," International Trade 0402003, EconWPA.
- Raymond Deneckere & Michael Rothschild, 1986.
"Monopolistic Competition and Preference Diversity,"
684, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Das, Gouranga G., 2002. "Cross-Country Analysis of Empirical Evidences of Intra-industry Trade in Manufactures for Dynamic Asian and Other Developing Economies: Implications for Economic Growth and Development," MPRA Paper 37916, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2002.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.