An extension of the Kemp-Wan theorem on the formation of customs unions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 11 (1981)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hideo Konishi & Carsten Kowalczyk & Tomas Sjöström, 2008.
"Global Free Trade is in the Core of a Customs Union Game,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
685, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Hideo Konishi & Carsten Kowalczyk & Tomas Sjöström, 2009. "Global Free Trade is in the Core of a Customs Union Game," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(SI), pages 304-309, 05.
- Kowalczyk, Carsten & Sjostrom, Tomas, 2000. "Trade as transfers, GATT and the core," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 163-169, February.
- Giovanni Facchini & Cecilia Testa, 2008.
"Who is Against a Common Market?,"
Development Working Papers
240, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Krishna, Pravin & Bhagwati, Jagdish, 1997.
"Necessarily welfare-enhancing customs unions with industrialization constraints: The Cooper-Massell-Johnson-Bhagwati conjecture,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 441-446, December.
- Pravin Krishna & Jagdish Bhagwati, . "Necessarily Welfare-Enhancing Customs Unions With Industrialization Constraints: The Cooper-Massell-Johnson-Bhagwati Conjecture," Working Papers 96-7, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Hideo Konishi & Carsten Kowalczyk & Tomas Sjostrom, 2003. "Free Trade, Customs Unions, and Transfers," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 568, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Kemp, Murray & Wan, Henry, Jr., 2003. "Tariff Reform: Some Pre-strategic Considerations," Working Papers 03-01, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Carsten Kowalczyk & Raymond Riezman, 2009. "Trade Agreements," CESifo Working Paper Series 2660, CESifo Group Munich.
- Facchini, Giovanni, 2002. "Why Join a Common Market? The Political Economy of International Factor Mobility in a Multi-country Setting," Working Papers 02-0121, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Carsten Kowalczyk & Tomas Sjostrom, 1993.
"Bringing GATT into the Core,"
NBER Working Papers
4343, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.