An extension of the Kemp-Wan theorem on the formation of customs unions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 11 (1981)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kemp, Murray & Wan, Henry, Jr., 2003. "Tariff Reform: Some Pre-strategic Considerations," Working Papers 03-01, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Giovanni Facchini & Cecilia Testa, 2009.
"Who Is Against a Common Market?,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 7(5), pages 1068-1100, 09.
- Carsten Kowalczyk & Tomas Sjostrom, 1993.
"Bringing GATT into the Core,"
NBER Working Papers
4343, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carsten Kowalczyk & Raymond Riezman, 2009. "Trade Agreements," CESifo Working Paper Series 2660, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kowalczyk, Carsten & Sjostrom, Tomas, 2000. "Trade as transfers, GATT and the core," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 163-169, February.
- Hideo Konishi & Carsten Kowalczyk & Tomas Sjostrom, 2003. "Free Trade, Customs Unions, and Transfers," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 568, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Hideo Konishi & Carsten Kowalczyk & Tomas Sjöström, 2008.
"Global Free Trade is in the Core of a Customs Union Game,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
685, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Hideo Konishi & Carsten Kowalczyk & Tomas Sjöström, 2009. "Global Free Trade is in the Core of a Customs Union Game," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(SI), pages 304-309, 05.
- Pravin Krishna & Jagdish Bhagwati, .
"Necessarily Welfare-Enhancing Customs Unions With Industrialization Constraints: The Cooper-Massell-Johnson-Bhagwati Conjecture,"
96-7, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Krishna, Pravin & Bhagwati, Jagdish, 1997. "Necessarily welfare-enhancing customs unions with industrialization constraints: The Cooper-Massell-Johnson-Bhagwati conjecture," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 441-446, December.
- Facchini, Giovanni, 2002. "Why Join a Common Market? The Political Economy of International Factor Mobility in a Multi-country Setting," Working Papers 02-0121, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.