Welfare effects on the United States of a significant multilateral tariff reduction
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 10 (1980)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matusz, Steven J. & Tarr, David, 1999. "Adjusting to trade policy reform," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2142, The World Bank.
- Ramon L. Clarete & Irene Trela & John Whalley, 1994. "Evaluating Labour Adjustment Costs from Trade Shocks: Illustrations for the U.S. Economy Using an Applied General Equilibrium Model With Transactions," NBER Working Papers 4628, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlos Casacuberta & Néstor Gandelman, 2006.
"Protection, Openness and Factor Adjustment: Evidence from the manufacturing sector in Uruguay,"
Documentos de Trabajo (working papers)
1806, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Carlos Casacuberta & N�stor Gandelman, 2012. "Protection, Openness, and Factor Adjustment: Evidence from the Manufacturing Sector in Uruguay," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 60(3), pages 597 - 629.
- Casacuberta, Carlos & Gandelman, Nestor, 2006. "Protection, openness, and factor adjustment : evidence from the manufacturing sector in Uruguay," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3891, The World Bank.
- Joseph F. Francois, 2004.
"Assessing the Impact of Trade Policy on Labour Markets and Production,"
CEPII research center, issue 99, pages 27-47.
- Joseph Francois, 2004. "Assessing the Impact of Trade Policy on Labor Markets and Production," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-058/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2004058 is not listed on IDEAS
- Porto, Guido, 2008. "Agro-manufactured export prices, wages and unemployment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4489, The World Bank.
- J. David Richardson, 1987. "International Coordination of Trade Policy," NBER Working Papers 2293, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael W. Klein & Scott Schuh & Robert K. Triest, 2002. "Job creation, job destruction, and international competition: a literature review," Working Papers 02-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Hazledine, Tim, 1989. "Industrial Organisation Foundations Of Trade Policy Modelling," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 33(01), April.
- Yener Kandogan, 2003. "On Types of Trade,Adjustment of Labor and Welfare Gains During Asymmetric Liberalizations," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-568, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- J. David Richardson, 1982. "Trade Adjustment Assistance under the U.S. Trade Act of 1974: An Analytical Examination and Worker Survey," NBER Working Papers 0556, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A K M Azhar & R J R Elliott, 2003.
"On the Measurement of Trade-Induced Adjustment,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
0309, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Abdul Azhar & Robert Elliott, 2003. "On the measurement of trade-induced adjustment," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 139(3), pages 419-439, September.
- de Melo, Jaime & Tarr, David, 1988.
"Welfare costs of U.S. quotas on textiles, steel, and autos,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
83, The World Bank.
- de Melo, Jaime & Tarr, David, 1990. "Welfare Costs of U.S. Quotas in Textiles, Steel and Autos," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(3), pages 489-97, August.
- de Melo, Jaime & Tarr, David, 1990. "Welfare Costs of US Quotas in Textiles, Steel and Autos," CEPR Discussion Papers 401, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.