The snowball effect
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 8 (1990)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cabral, L., 2000.
"Increasing Dominance with No Efficiency Effect,"
New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires
00-06, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Péter Eső & Volker Nocke & Lucy White, 2010.
"Competition for scarce resources,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 41(3), pages 524-548.
- Glazer, Amihai & Kanniainen, Vesa & Poutvaara, Panu, 2004.
"Initial Luck, Status-Seeking and Snowballs Lead to Corporate Success and Failure,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1426, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Amihai Glazer & Vesa Kanniainen & Panu Poutvaara, 2004. "Initial Luck, Status-Seeking and Snowballs Lead to Corporate Success and Failure," CESifo Working Paper Series 1216, CESifo Group Munich.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2003.
"Endogenous Asset Ownership Structures in Deregulated Markets,"
Working Paper Series
604, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Norback, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2006. "Endogenous asset ownership structures in deregulated markets," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(7), pages 1729-1752, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.