On the price effects of mergers with freer trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 6 (1988)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Serena Fatica, 2010. "Investment Liberalization and Cross-Border Acquisitions: The Effect of Partial Foreign Ownership," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(2), pages 320-333, 05.
- Lorenzo Pupillo & Klaus Zimmermann, 1991. "Relative export prices and firm size in imperfect markets," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 295-304, October.
- Kayalica, Ozgur M. & Espinosa-Ramirez, Rafael S., 2009. "Brotherhood of competition: Foreign Direct Investment and domestic mergers," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 63-69, January.
- Amrita Ray Chaudhuri & Hassan Benchekroun, 2012. "Welfare Effect of Mergers and Multilateral Trade Liberalization," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 119-133, 02.
- Gérard Gaudet & Rams Kanouni, 2004.
"Trade Liberalization and the Profitability of Domestic Mergers,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 353-358, 08.
- Gaudet, G. & Kanouni, R., 2001. "Trade Liberalization and the Profitability of Domestic Mergers," Cahiers de recherche 2001-28, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- GAUDET, Gérard & KANOUNI, Rams, 2001. "Trade Liberalization and the Profitability of Domestic Mergers," Cahiers de recherche 2001-28, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- M. Ozgur Kayalica & Rafael Salvador Espinosa Ramirez, 2012. "Political contributions, subsidy and mergers," EconoQuantum, Revista de Economia y Negocios, Universidad de Guadalajara, Centro Universitario de Ciencias Economico Administrativas, Departamento de Metodos Cuantitativos y Maestria en Economia., vol. 9(2), pages 61-80, Julio-Dic.
- Ray Chaudhuri, A. & Benchekroun, H., 2008.
"Welfare Effect of Mergers and Trade Liberalization,"
2008-009, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Ray Chaudhuri, A. & Benchekroun, H., 2008. "Welfare Effect of Mergers and Trade Liberalization," Discussion Paper 2008-19, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Qiu, Larry D. & Zhou, Wen, 2006. "International mergers: Incentives and welfare," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 38-58, January.
- Budzinski, Oliver, 2012. "International antitrust institutions," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 72, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.