Internal and external stability of bidder cartels in auctions and public tenders: A comparison of pricing rules
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 5 (1987)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Werner Güth, 2010. "Rules (of Bidding) to Generate Equal Stated Profits - An Axiomatic Approach -," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-014, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Guth, Werner & Peleg, Bezalel, 1996.
"On ring formation in auctions,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 1-37, August.
- Leufkens, Kasper & Peeters, Ronald, 2006.
"Synergies are a reason to prefer first-price auctions!,"
034, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Leufkens, Kasper & Peeters, Ronald, 2007. "Synergies are a reason to prefer first-price auctions!," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 64-69, October.
- Patrick Bajari & Garrett Summers, . "Detecting Collusion in Procurement Auctions: A Selective Survey of Recent Research," Working Papers 01014, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Werner Güth & Matteo Ploner & Ivan Soraperra, 2014.
"Buying and Selling Risk - An Experiment Investigating Evaluation Asymmetries,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4575, CESifo Group Munich.
- Werner Güth & Matteo Ploner & Ivan Soraperra, 2013. "Buying and Selling Risk - An Experiment Investigating Evaluation Asymmetries," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-047, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Werner Güth & Jeannette Brosig & Torsten Weiland, 2006. "Collusion mechanisms in procurement auctions: An experimental investigation," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-14, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.