Bilateral oligopoly -- The efficiency of intermediate goods markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 25 (2007)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manasakis, Constantine & Vlassis, Minas, 2013.
"Downstream mode of competition with upstream market power,"
DICE Discussion Papers
118, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Constantine Manasakis & Minas Vlassis, 2010. "Downstream Mode of Competition With Upstream Market Power," Working Papers 1003, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Howard Smith & John Thanassoulis, 2009.
"Upstream Competition and Downstream Buyer Power,"
Economics Series Working Papers
420, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Smith, Howard & Thanassoulis, John, 2012. "Upstream uncertainty and countervailing power," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 483-495.
- Funaki, Y. & Houba, H.E.D. & Motchenkova, E., 2012.
"Market Power in Bilateral Oligopoly Markets with Nonexpendable Infrastructure,"
2012-041, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Yukihiko Funaki & Harold Houba & Evgenia Motchenkova, 2012. "Market Power in Bilateral Oligopoly Markets with Nonexpandable Infrastructures," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-139/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Wirl, Franz, 2009. "Oligopoly meets oligopsony: The case of permits," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 329-337, November.
- Johan Stennek & Thomas Tangeras, 2008.
"Competition vs. Regulation in Mobile Telecommunications,"
08-09, NET Institute.
- Stennek, Johan & Tangerås, Thomas, 2006. "Competition vs. Regulation in Mobile Telecommunications," Working Paper Series 685, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Stennek, Johan & Tangerås, Thomas P., 2007. "Competition vs. Regulation in Mobile Telecommunications," CEPR Discussion Papers 6073, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2012139 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.