Information disadvantage in linear Cournot duopolies with differentiated products
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 24 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Einy, Ezra & Moreno, Diego & Shitovitz, Benyamin, .
"Information Advantage in Cournot Oligopoly,"
Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
info:hdl:10016/4225, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Einy, Ezra & Moreno, Diego & Shitovitz, Benyamin, . "Information advantage in cournot oligopoly," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/6168, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Vives, X., 1988.
"Information And Competitive Advantage,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
100-88, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Gal-Or, Esther, 1987. "First Mover Disadvantages with Private Information," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 279-92, April.
- Michael A. Raith, 1993.
"A General Model of Information Sharing in Oligopoly,"
STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series
260, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Raith, Michael, 1996. "A General Model of Information Sharing in Oligopoly," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 260-288, October.
- Malueg, David A. & Tsutsui, Shunichi O., 1996. "Duopoly information exchange: The case of unknown slope," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 119-136.
- Gal-Or, Esther, 1985. "Information Sharing in Oligopoly," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 329-43, March.
- Sakai, Yasuhiro, 1985. "The value of information in a simple duopoly model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 36-54, June.
- Fried, Dov, 1984. "Incentives for Information Production and Disclosure in a Duopolistic Environment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 99(2), pages 367-81, May.
- De Borger, Bruno & Fosgerau, Mogens, 2012.
"Information provision by regulated public transport companies,"
42267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- De Borger, Bruno & Fosgerau, Mogens, 2012. "Information provision by regulated public transport companies," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 492-510.
- De Borger B. & Fosgerau M., 2011. "Information provision by regulated public transport companies," Working Papers 2011012, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Luo, Jianli, 2012. "Information acquisition under uncertainty: The case of labor-managed and profit-maximizing firms coexist," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2527-2532.
- Huang, Weihong, 2008. "Information lag and dynamic stability," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(5-6), pages 513-529, April.
- Xu, Jin, 2007. "Information Advantage in Stackelberg Duopoly under Demand Uncertainty," MPRA Paper 6408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.