Endogenous sequential entry in a spatial model revisited
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 23 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- McLean, Richard P. & Riordan, Michael H., 1989. "Industry structure with sequential technology choice," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Bresnahan, T.F & Reiss, P.C., 1989.
"Entry And Competition In Concentrated Markets,"
151, Stanford - Studies in Industry Economics.
- Gupta, Barnali, 1992. "Sequential entry and deterrence with competitive spatial price discrimination," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 487-490, April.
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, December.
- Tabuchi, T. & Thisse, J.-F., .
"Asymetric equilibria in spatial competition,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1151, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Neven, Damien J., 1987. "Endogenous sequential entry in a spatial model," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 419-434.
- Rajeev K. Tyagi, 2000. "Sequential Product Positioning Under Differential Costs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(7), pages 928-940, July.
- Nicholas Economides & Jamie Howell & Sergio Meza, 2002. "Does it Pay to be First? Sequential Locational Choice and Foreclosure," Working Papers 02-19, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Michler, Jeffrey D. & Gramig, Benjamin M., 2012. "Differentiation in a Two-Dimensional Market with Endogenous Sequential Entry," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124847, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Duarte Brito & Pedro Pereira, 2007.
"Product Differentiation when Competing with the Suppliers of Bottleneck Inputs,"
25, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Brito, Duarte & Pereira, Pedro, 2009. "Product differentiation when competing with the suppliers of bottleneck inputs," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 43-53, January.
- Takaki, Masaya & Matsubayashi, Nobuo, 2013. "Sequential multi-store location in a duopoly," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 491-506.
- Fleckinger, Pierre & Lafay, Thierry, 2010. "Product flexibility and price competition in Hotelling's duopoly," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 61-68, July.
- Stefan Behringer & Lapo Filistrucchi, 2009. "Price Wars in Two-Sided Markets: The case of the UK Quality Newspapers," Working Papers 09-26, NET Institute, revised Dec 2009.
- repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00641861 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pierre Fleckinger & Thierry Lafay, 2006.
"Concurrence en catalogue dans le duopole d'Hotelling,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(3), pages 573-581.
- Kress, Dominik & Pesch, Erwin, 2012. "Sequential competitive location on networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(3), pages 483-499.
- Andreea Cosnita-Langlais, 2014. "Where to locate to escape predation?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(2), pages 614-626.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.