On the role of input and output spillovers when R&D projects are risky
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 21 (2003)
Issue (Month): 8 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Burr, Chrystie & Knauff, Malgorzata & Stepanova, Anna, 2013. "On the prisoner’s dilemma in R&D with input spillovers and incentives for R&D cooperation," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 254-261.
- Bastiaan M. Overvest & Jasper Veldman, 2008. "Managerial incentives for process innovation," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(7), pages 539-545.
- Erkal, Nisvan & Piccinin, Daniel, 2010.
"Cooperative R&D under uncertainty with free entry,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 74-85, January.
- Suetens, S., 2004.
"Literature review: R&D cooperation in oligopoly with spillovers: An experimental economics approach,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3529827, Tilburg University.
- SUETENS, Sigrid, 2004. "Literature review: R&D cooperation in oligopoly with spillovers: An experimental economics approach," Working Papers 2004024, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Stuart McDonald & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky, 2014. "Green Technology and Optimal Emissions Taxation," Working Paper Series 07_14, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.