The evolution of markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 19 (2001)
Issue (Month): 7 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Malerba, Franco, 2007. "Innovation and the dynamics and evolution of industries: Progress and challenges," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 675-699, August.
- Manjon, M.C., 2004.
"Firm Size and Short-Term Dynamics in Aggregate Entry and Exit,"
2004-2, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Manjón-Antolín, Miguel C., 2010. "Firm size and short-term dynamics in aggregate entry and exit," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 464-476, September.
- Manjón Antolín, Miguel C., 2004. "Firm Size and Short-Term Dynamics in Aggregate Entry and Exit," Working Papers 2072/1778, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Nigel Driffield, 2001. "Inward investment, industry concentration and the speed of adjustment," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 137(2), pages 193-214, June.
- Nigel Driffield, 2001. "Inward Investment and Host Country Market Structure: The Case of the U.K," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 363-378, June.
- Wilfred Dolfsma & Gerben van der Panne, 2007. "Innovations from SMEs or Large Firms? Sector Structure and Dynamics," Working Papers 07-30, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Fassio Claudio, 2011. "Sectoral invariances or distance-from-the-frontier effect among European mid-low tech sectors," Dipartimento di Economia "S. Cognetti de Martiis" LEI & BRICK - Laboratorio di economia dell'innovazione "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio Carlo 201115, University of Turin.
- Rotheli, Tobias F., 2008. "Estimation of evolutionary models as a tool for research in industrial organization," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 138-148, February.
- Suárez, Fernando F., 1960- & International Center for Research on the Management of Technology., 1991. "Dominant designs and the survival of firms," Working papers 3340-91. WP (Internationa, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.