Should multiproduct firms provide divisional or corporate incentives?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 17 (1999)
Issue (Month): 5 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sen, Anindya, 1993. "Entry and managerial incentives," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 123-137, March.
- Basu, Kaushik, 1995. "Stackelberg equilibrium in oligopoly: An explanation based on managerial incentives," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 459-464, October.
- Gal-Or, Esther, 1993. "Internal organization and managerial compensation in oligopoly," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 157-183, June.
- Vickers, John, 1985. "Delegation and the Theory of the Firm," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(380a), pages 138-47, Supplemen.
- Fershtman, Chaim & Judd, Kenneth L, 1987.
"Equilibrium Incentives in Oligopoly,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 77(5), pages 927-40, December.
- Chaim Fershtman & Kenneth L Judd, 1984. "Equilibrium Incentives in Oligopoly," Discussion Papers, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science 642, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Juan Carlos Barcena-Ruiz & Maria Paz Espinosa, 1996. "Long-Term or Short-Term Managerial Incentive Contracts," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(3), pages 343-359, 09.
- Caves, Richard E, 1980. "Industrial Organization, Corporate Strategy and Structure," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 18(1), pages 64-92, March.
- Burton, Richard M. & Obel, Borge, 1988. "Opportunism, incentives, and the m-form hypothesis : A laboratory study," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 99-119, July.
- Alfred D. Chandler, 1969. "Strategy and Structure: Chapters in the History of the American Industrial Enterprise," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262530090, December.
- BÃ¡rcena-Ruiz, Juan Carlos & Olaizola, Norma, 2008.
"Choice of flexible production technologies under strategic delegation,"
Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 395-414, August.
- Bárcena Ruiz, Juan Carlos & Olaizola Ortega, María Norma, 2004. "Choice of Flexible Production Technologies Under Strategic Delegation," IKERLANAK 2004-13, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- L. Lambertini & G. Primavera, 2000. "Delegation vs Cost-Reducing R&D in a Cournot Duopoly," Working Papers 377, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- BÃ¡rcena Ruiz, Juan Carlos & Casado Izaga, Francisco Javier, 1999. "Should Owners of Firms Delegate Long-run Decisions?," BILTOKI, Universidad del PaÃs Vasco - Departamento de EconomÃa Aplicada III (EconometrÃa y EstadÃstica) 1999-11, Universidad del PaÃs Vasco - Departamento de EconomÃa Aplicada III (EconometrÃa y EstadÃstica).
- Thépot, Jacques & Netzer, Jean-Luc, 2008.
"On the optimality of the full-cost pricing,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 282-292, October.
- Alireza Dorestani, 2004. "Transfer price and equilibrium in multidivisional firms: an examination of divisional autonomy and central control," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(17), pages 1899-1906.
- Barcena-Ruiz, Juan Carlos & Casado-Izaga, F. Javier, 2005. "Should shareholders delegate location decisions?," Research in Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 209-222, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.