Distributional assumptions in the theory of oligopoly information exchange1
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 16 (1998)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johan Lagerlof, 2003.
"Insisting on a Non-Negative Price: Oligopoly, Uncertainty, Welfare, and Multiple Equilibria,"
- Lagerlof, Johan N.M., 2007. "Insisting on a non-negative price: Oligopoly, uncertainty, welfare, and multiple equilibria," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 861-875, August.
- Johan Lagerlöf, 2003. "Insisting on a Non-Negative Price: Oligopoly, Uncertainty, Welfare, and Multiple Equilibria," CIG Working Papers SP II 2003-04, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Lagerlöf, Johan N.M., 2003. "Insisting on a Non-negative Price: Oligopoly, Uncertainty, Welfare and Multiple Equilibria," CEPR Discussion Papers 3901, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Johan Lagerlof, 2003. "Insisting on a Non-Negative Price: Oligopoly, Uncertainty, Welfare, and Multiple Equilibria," Industrial Organization 0304007, EconWPA.
- Olivier Armantier, Oliver Richard, 2001. "Entry and Exchanges of Cost Information," Department of Economics Working Papers 01-06, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Amir, Rabah & Jin, Jim Y. & Troege, Michael, 2010. "Robust results on the sharing of firm-specific information: Incentives and welfare effects," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 855-866, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.