The effect of emission taxes and abatement subsidies on market structure: Comment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 15 (1997)
Issue (Month): 5 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Baumol, William J, 1972. "On Taxation and the Control of Externalities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(3), pages 307-22, June.
- Shibata, Hirofumi & Winrich, J Steven, 1983. "Control of Pollution when the Offended Defend Themselves," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 50(200), pages 425-37, November.
- Kohn, Robert E, 1987. "The Technology of Pollution Avoidance by Firms," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 42(3), pages 384-94.
- Oates, Wallace E, 1983. "The Regulation of Externalities: Efficient Behavior by Sources and Victims," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 38(3), pages 362-75.
- Otto A. Davis & Andrew Whinston, 1962. "Externalities, Welfare, and the Theory of Games," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 241.
- Conrad, Klaus & Wang, Jianmin, 1993. "The effect of emission taxes and abatement subsidies on market structure," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 499-518.
- Knapp, Martin R J, 1978. "Economies of Scale in Sewage Purification and Disposal," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(2), pages 163-83, December.
- Stuart Mestelman, 1986. "General Equilibrium Modelling of Industries with Production Externalities," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 19(3), pages 522-25, August.
- Kohn, Robert E., 1993. "Premature mortality in a general equilibrium model of air pollution control," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-8, March.
- Gloria E. Helfand, 1994. "Pollution Prevention As Public Policy: An Assessment," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 12(4), pages 104-113, October.
- Robert E. Kohn, 1985. "A General Equilibrium Analysis of the Optimal Number of Firms in a Polluting Industry," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 18(2), pages 347-54, May.
- Aditi Sengupta, 2009.
"Environmental Regulation and Industry Dynamics,"
Departmental Working Papers
0903, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Gerda Dewit & Dermot Leahy, 2008. "Tax uniformity: A commitment device for restraining opportunistic behaviour," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1971108.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.